Stephen Howson / Michael Knighton

I watched the whole( Knighton ) vid,initially thinking just the first few mins will give me a flavour....ended up sitting the thru it all. I don't like MK.somethimg about him,maybe just he is steeped in red...slimy,conceited...

I think this thread could do with some input from those who remember what went on at utd around the time of the knighton takeover..just in the interests of balance..also are there any Carlise utd fans who have a view on Knighton...?

For some reason,I don't believe him when he says;
I don't want a seat on the board( ex director of utd and Carlisle?)
I don't want anything
I never took anything from utd
I don't need anything
I didn't ask for anything
Those quotes of course spanning both the old push for power and the current..His lust for power and control is surely evident when ,in his own words,the 2 fellow backers back in 89 abandoned him ,unhappy with their share of influence/ balance of power.
Knighton is a professional,a good speaker ..but that's all the vid is really.words..countering Howsons ..words.

For MK to go into great detail on the difference between Liquidation and Administration..just to show Howson up is a little tiresome,imo..
( I accept he wants to put the record straight)

Maybe,just maybe,Knighton has inadvertently made the 'bell-end legend that is SH just that bit more popular ..?

Still struggling to understand how and why people have watched that shite. Why waste your time listening about those two fat irrelevant twats.

On a bright note, Myself and my brother were at a Boxing event at Salford Lads Club years back. We bumped into Howson about 20 yards away from the club. My brother shouted at him "Howson you fat Rag ****".
Howdon shouted back "Do one you blue ****".

My brother done the aggressive Horlock walk towards him, Howson shit his pants and jumped in a taxi.

Not only is he a fat irrelevant bastard, He's a Fat coward irrelevant bastard.

Still struggling to understand how and why people have watched that shite. Why waste your time listening about those two fat irrelevant twats.

On a bright note, Myself and my brother were at a Boxing event at Salford Lads Club years back. We bumped into Howson about 20 yards away from the club. My brother shouted at him "Howson you fat Rag ****".
Howdon shouted back "Do one you blue ****".

My brother done the aggressive Horlock walk towards him, Howson shit his pants and jumped in a taxi.

Not only is he a fat irrelevant bastard, He's a Fat coward irrelevant bastard.
Doesn’t he claim to be ‘an ex MMA fighter’?

A old friend of mine up here, sadly deceased now, once told me a story about Knighton when he owned Carlisle United. My mate was at the time in charge of the local corporate division of a leading bank and MK had an appointment to see him about raising investment for the football club. The figures just didn't stack up and within 5 mins he realised it was a non-starter. Basically the club didn't have a pot to piss in and was already up to its neck in debt. He said that MK was an extremely persuasive sort of guy who could charm the birds off the trees, however after approx an hour of the Banker continually saying "No" MK eventually gave up and left. On his way out of the office he turned around and said "It's been great meeting you - we must have lunch sometime". My mate said he couldnt believe it - told in no uncertain terms that he'd been knocked back but still wouldn't give up ! He said that MK was one of the most shiftiest people he'd ever met but there was something about him you couldn't help but like. He counted his fingers afterwards though. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.