Stephen Howson / Michael Knighton

Howson is no different to your average hack these days, no research aside from social media and Wikipedia… Then once armed and dangerous, goes about besmirching the character of an individual or in the hacks case, a fantastic football team …

Howson is no different to your average hack these days, no research aside from social media and Wikipedia… Then once armed and dangerous, goes about besmirching the character of an individual or in the hacks case, a fantastic football team …

I see this being the end of fans' sites on the internet when somebody like Howson crosses the line and gets sued for speaking shit. if Mr. Knighton takes action and his lawyers get stuck into Howson he will be finished, So many fans channels cross the line even on their own club with the chairman, the players, the managers, they are calling them out week after week, because the results are not good on and off the field of play,

I think football clubs have woken up to the damage it can do and pretty quickly, So called fans of their club are making money out of them and building a fan base for themselves with haters turning their back on their clubs and players,managers,chairman, its become a really big problem for football clubs,

it will only take one of them like Mr Knighton to say enough and take them to court and start suing them for big money,

I see this being the end of fans' sites on the internet when somebody like Howson crosses the line and gets sued for speaking shit. if Mr. Knighton takes action and his lawyers get stuck into Howson he will be finished, So many fans channels cross the line even on their own club with the chairman, the players, the managers, they are calling them out week after week, because the results are not good on and off the field of play,

I think football clubs have woken up to the damage it can do and pretty quickly, So called fans of their club are making money out of them and building a fan base for themselves with haters turning their back on their clubs and players,managers,chairman, its become a really big problem for football clubs,

it will only take one of them like Mr Knighton to say enough and take them to court and start suing them for big money,
Here’s hoping the majority of fans tv are run by twats trying to make a fast buck ........... they really don’t care it serves there purpose for there teams to be shot so they get views

Knighton said he wouldn't sue.
Besides. How much has the fat fuck got anyway?

Please Knighton sue the fat prick and take him to the fucking cleaners,odious fat turd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.