Stephen hunt

dw7 said:
sam????????????

ps check out isakssons celebration what was the point in running the whole lenght of the pitch to do nothing just to run straight back
Well it was Sam to Geo
Yes and Isakssons celebration bit like Nickys at Wembly

who cares what happens with roi anyway it leaves stevie playing for us at the top of his game,also that mop headed freak is not fit enough to lace stevie`s boots another thing that puzzles me with that freak is how he keeps getting linked with prem clubs he is fookin shite and a championship player at the very best

bluemoon27 said:
who cares what happens with roi anyway it leaves stevie playing for us at the top of his game,also that mop headed freak is not fit enough to lace stevie`s boots another thing that puzzles me with that freak is how he keeps getting linked with prem clubs he is fookin shite and a championship player at the very best

the new robbie savage

like what someone else posted its only a rumour about hunt another rumour is he didnt get on with some of the management

Hunt is an arrogant little shit and this would not surprise me. Also his brother Noel is a aggressive little fife ****.The both of them are nasty pieces of work and are probably jelous of Stevie playing for what will become the best team in the world and they are stuck at Reading haha.

I don't believe the rumours of bullying. I don't like rumours in general. They are almost always nasty, horrible inventions created solely to destroy a reputation.
Stephen Hunt is a decent enough footballer. He can beat a defender, deliver a decent cross and he always gives 100%. I don't hold it against him that he clobbered Fernandes. It's a man's game. To condemn that and commend say, Ball standing on Ronaldo, is hypocrisy. Sure, Hunt's no world beater but not many are. He does his best, every game. That's all you can ask of any footballer.
When he said he didn't want Stevie Ireland back in the ROI squad, I was disappointed. You see, I would like Ireland back playing for his country. God knows his country could do with him if we're to qualify for South Africa and he'll never be considered a world class player unless he does it at international level. Jesus, I was on a bus in Manchester the week George Best died and some kid wondered aloud if Best was "really world class, I mean he never done it at the World Cup..?"
That said, Hunt spoke his mind on the issue. That takes a certain amount of courage (the sort not often found in bullies, by the way) and a lot of honesty. The easiest thing in the world would have been to spin some glib line line fresh from the Reading media training classes. He didn't do that. He told the truth. Whether you agree with him or not (and I most certainly don't) you can at least try to respect his honesty.
Or resort to childish name-calling - y'know, like bullies do?

The bullying story has been around ever since Stevie quit the Irish national side.
Superman and people very close to him browse and post on this forum.
It there was no truth to the rumours, I think Stevie is a big enough man to come out and deny them.

bugsyblue said:
I read on some topic on here the other day that Stephen hunt bullied Ireland when they used to play for the Irish under 21s? Was this true and is this why stevie has no desire to play for his country?
from what i heard, he was one of two players who held superman down and tried to tear out his "new" hair. IMO Stephen Hunt is a complete **** who had a couple of good years (and is now shit again) whilst trying to cripple other players whilst Coppell defended him saying he wasn't a dirty player, yeah right, and Coppell's not gay!!

IrishMacca said:
So after a page of insults, has anyone any proof?
No of course not, they're rumours, first it was Dunne and Hunt, but no that wouldn't work because Dunne's his teammate, then it was Hunt and Noel Hunt, and one of the many geniuses on here fail to notice was that Noel Hunt wasn't on the team at the time, but sure hey that doesn't matter when it comes to constantally insulting someone, no facts are needed at all.
And then finally after one or two of the sharper tools in the box noticed that N Hunt wasn't in the squad at the time they then said it was Doyle and Hunt, (even though that's more ridiciulous then the first one.)

So after all of that has anyone, any facts that involved evidence, (not..I heard from x that..) at all to justify insulting someone the way ye are?

No, ye don't.

Not one player has ever had a problem with this squad, ever. And there are more then a handful of leaders in there that would tell them to cop themselves on, and then bless, bullying? He's not a child. If he can't take the normal amount of craic and getting the piss taken out of then he's no business in the job he's in. Hell if there's not a lot of banter towards ya then you should be worried because that means that nobody cares. Something he doesn't have to worry about any more, and if he ever comes back to the squad I doubt he'll have to worry about it again.

The "bullying" is a rumour, no facts at all.
The truth? Ireland was embarased after the way he left the last time he was with Ireland. No one has a problem with that, he was a kid he made a mistake, it was his actions afterwards, where he knowingly and with no apology simply walked away from the team when it got a little bit hard.

Would you like him back in the team ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.