Stephen Ireland speaks out

Project

'Club of my heart is United but I could've stayed with City for life. I wanted to be a hero there.' S Ireland, So Foot magazine #mcfc #nufc

'Mancini never liked me. He got rid of everyone, even the cook left. The family club I grew up in exists no more.' S Ireland, So Foot. #mcfc

'What happens when Mancini goes? He takes his 50 recruits with him? The club's lost it's soul. And City matches are boring.' S Ireland #mcfc

'I had contacts with #mufc, #lfc. #mcfc vetoed. I had to join a weaker team. After 15 games, Houllier told me to stay home.' S Ireland #avfc

Maybe Stevie should stick to concentrating on his football rather than giving
interviews. About time he did his talking on the pitch.

Good player, but did seem to lose the plot a little.

What a bitter, twisted man he's become.

The reason he isn't here anymore is because his performances weren't good enough,
His attitude deteriorated.
He's got some nerve criticising Mancini when he was stood still with his hands on his hips watching Scholes run past him to score the winner at Eastlands.

Who cares if he had contact with Liverpool or United? He ended up at Villa, he was shite there as well and now he's been shipped off to Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.