Stephen Ireland speaks out

pominoz said:
ello_jo said:
If he was setting the world on fire I could understand him trying o have a pop, but the guy literally is a nobody. You had one good season stevie, I suggest u spend a couple of years back in the mountains and you might get another good season one day.

Have you thought about changing your location? ;-)

Hahaha!

It's a shame that the whole Ireland thing has turned so sour. He looked like he was gonna be a City legend at one point. A lad who seemed dedicated to the club and one of the hottest young talents in the prem. Probs gonna turn nasty whenever he comes back to COMS after these latest comments

If people care to look back in to the detail and count, actually he was more of a half season wonder instead.

Whilst others were singing Superman last night, I was singing 'Irelands a fucking twat'

As I've previously stated; I fucking hate the prick and for me he gets far too much respect from City fans.

Basically saying he wanted us to lose when he was playing for us. Lower than Neville in my opinion.

One good season.

Silva, Elano and even Barton > Ireland.

I had heard rumours that he was a Red, never believed them for one minute. So I guess the truth is out. Fair play to him, he can support whoever he wants. I think Carragher is an Evertonian at heart but he's been immense for Liverpool.......but to continually slag us off since he's left. Well FYRB Stevie 'no' Wonder

Stevie should just let his football do the talking. I suggest he gets back in touch with his old pal Hughesy, takes a drop in pay, joins Fulham and restarts his career in the Prem or goes back to Ireland.
The trouble with Stevie is he could have been a really good footballer but either his attitude, inability to be consistent or off-field difficulties got in the way. He didn't seem to want to play when he got the chance and I guess Mancini thought that as well. Either he was very well paid for what he did and that might be at the heart of the problem. He's pretty much made for life already and that's affected his motivation and judgment. He better hope the Geordies havent read his comments about joining a weaker team. They won't like it any more tha the Villa fans. It might be true but they are still great teams to play for. Soemhow I think Stevie has forgotten how lucky he is or he may not be well of course.

hits out at Houllier too.

'I was best player in training. Against Chelsea I was man of the match. That didn't seem to count to Houllier.'

Heard that one before...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.