Stephen Ireland....This Season Needs You!

ell said:
Stevie is an AMC that needs playing behind the strikers, he is not a defensive midfielder and we already have Barry and De Jong doing that.

agreed. Just been having similar discussion with someone and I said that imo Stevie must be played in his correct position and be accomodated for. A mate of mine knows him and he's told him, not suprisingly, that he's frustrated at being played out of position. Don't want him getting so frustrated that he does one and goes to one of our main competitors coz you know wherever he goes he will be awesome and for years to come City fans will be shaking their heads in disbelief wondering how we ever let him go.

+1 to everything on this thread.

What an awesome video of an incredible player. World class in some of those clips.

That hamburg goal was my favourite goal we scored last year, his pass, run and finish were ace.

rick4city said:
That hamburg goal was my favourite goal we scored last year, his pass, run and finish were ace.

Same mate, its one of my favourite ever City goals, shame about how that game ended up but to score a goal of that quality away from home was amazing.

he should start everytime in the middle hes our most creative player and is often moved out of position to accomadate others hes also one of the hardest workers in our team! he offers much more than the likes of gaz baz

this season i dont think he has had atleast one shot ?
when i watch him and he gets in a really good position am screaming saying shoot but he always passes it:/

TheLegendOfBerti said:
lee-mcfc said:
this season i dont think he has had atleast one shot ?
when i watch him and he gets in a really good position am screaming saying shoot but he always passes it:/

I've noticed that too, drives me nuts.
its really anoyying,its like he is scared to shoot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.