Stephen Ireland

Bongo Joe

Glad he got a good reception today but he looks completely shot in terms of form. His body language in the warm up and game seemed like he was just miserable. Don't think he ever wanted to leave and coming back just made it worse for him. At the end of the warm up he was stood juggling the ball on his own, looking down at the City players warming up now and again. Think he wishes he was still there. No doubt we've moved on though and he most definitely wouldn't get into our team now.

As for Dunne, will always love him but didn't really like him coming in through the back of Silva and giving him a couple of kicks (in the CB + North stand corner). Made Silva limp down the tunnel at the end but think he should be ok.

I didn't clap the cock...Why I hear you ask.....?

Edited so as not to offend Big Fish
"All they are interested in at city now are their diamond encrusted watches"

Says the chav in his range rover with pink wheels!!

Too many short fucking memories for me...Ireland was overated when he was at City and his career is well and truly on the decline. Good riddance for me.

Edited so as not to offend Big Fish

Bongo Joe said:
Glad he got a good reception today but he looks completely shot in terms of form. His body language in the warm up and game seemed like he was just miserable. Don't think he ever wanted to leave and coming back just made it worse for him. At the end of the warm up he was stood juggling the ball on his own, looking down at the City players warming up now and again. Think he wishes he was still there. No doubt we've moved on though and he most definitely wouldn't get into our team now.

As for Dunne, will always love him but didn't really like him coming in through the back of Silva and giving him a couple of kicks (in the CB + North stand corner). Made Silva limp down the tunnel at the end but think he should be ok.
That's Dunne's job. Didn't think more or less of him for it. Good to see Sttevie I getting a good reception. Doubt the Villa lot wou;d have done the same, yet they think we've lost ourselves.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I didn't clap the flid...Why I hear you ask.....?

Too many short fucking memories for me...Ireland was overated when he was at City and his career is well and truly on the decline. Good riddance for me.
Yeah but you're a dead racist nob.

Pretty much this.

I've had a quick look over at the Vlla Talk fan forums and they were claiming how improved he was in the match today. Fuck knows how bad he was in previous games for them in that case!

Personally gave him a shit reception, as did some others. Its a shame some people only remembered his performances for 75% of 08/09 and forgot about his comments toward both Bobby and the club and the fact that he's a Rag. No doubt Dickhead Dave was creaming himself at the sheer sight of Stevie though...

We got rid of Ireland at the right time when some people were still deluded into thinking he was a top footballer, rather than someone who shone brightly for one season. To be a top footballer you have to have the mentality to go with the talent. Ireland has tons of talent but seems like a mental midget who could not even handle being part of our evolving squad when it was much more primitive than now. Milner is not the perfect player but is showing more and more he belongs at a top team and has the right attitude for it, so we did well to involve Ireland in the Milner deal.

Big Fish said:

Yeah but you're a dead racist nob.

WTF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.