Stephen Ireland

applauded dunne today, didnt bother with ireland or given. ireland is a pretty average footballer. lower premiership or championship standard which is still better than most

Seosa said:
Personally gave him a shit reception, as did some others. Its a shame some people only remembered his performances for 75% of 08/09 and forgot about his comments toward both Bobby and the club and the fact that he's a Rag. No doubt Dickhead Dave was creaming himself at the sheer sight of Stevie though...
He's not a Rag at all and hasnt been since he joined City.

Seosa said:
Big Fish said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I didn't clap the flid...Why I hear you ask.....?

"All they are interested in at city now are their diamond encrusted watches"

Says the chav in his range rover with pink wheels!!

Too many short fucking memories for me...Ireland was overated when he was at City and his career is well and truly on the decline. Good riddance for me.
Yeah but you're a dead racist nob.

WTF?
Read things kid

Big Fish said:

Too many short fucking memories for me...Ireland was overated when he was at City and his career is well and truly on the decline. Good riddance for me.

Sorry...I do hope you aren't calling me a racist..?

Big Fish said:

Sorry. No. You carry on. You won't need me.

Got to admit I started to clap him when he went off, and then thought hang on a minute the little weasel slated city when he left and told Milner he's made a mistake joining us, city players are show offs I seem to remember him saying, hang on a minute what's with the pink wheels? Names stitched into car seats? Flash fish tank? 2 faced fcuk wit

Big Fish said:
Big Fish said:

Sorry. No. You carry on. You won't need me.

Listen mate-I do not take kindly to being called a racist so you wither apologise or I will be running to the mods-Which I never do...WTF - I called him a chav and overated..Why is that racist knob head?

i was pretty disgusted at ireland getting the reception he did..

hes done nothing but slag the club off since he left. the guys a twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.