Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

There will be trouble there today and as sure as night follows day, Yaxley-Lennon will post about how it was the fault of the police and that he and his band of cunts didn’t do anything wrong.

He should actually have a scouse accent

Hopefully no one publicises it - he's probably counting on word spreading via internet forums...........

They go there so you don't have to, we will get a blow by blow account of "Someone saw a flag and it was the wrong kind of flag" or "Someone got offended and the police did nothing".

Ignore the fucking grifting **** and his small band of sad followers is the best advice.
Fascism does not arrive with Jackboots, it creeps softly into society in carpet slippers. Ignoring Fascism does not make it go away, it has to be argued against, confronted and opposed by everyone who does not subscribe to the authoritarian brutishness and cruelty of its ideology.

Fascism does not arrive with Jackboots, it creeps softly into society in carpet slippers. Ignoring Fascism does not make it go away, it has to be argued against, confronted and opposed by everyone who does not subscribe to the authoritarian brutishness and cruelty of its ideology.

Indeed.

Let’s take to the streets and have a right good set-to.

Exactly what they want btw

Very difficult in this media/social media age to do this without inadvertently fanning the flames though.

Can you point to the part of my post where i advocated violence?

You didn’t but here is the issue. The vast majority of the public are sick to fucking death of the rent a mobs on the streets on what is now a weekly basis, disrupting lives, costing a fortune to police and with fuck all answers to anything other than let’s cause a nuisance.

If they want to march, cool, that’s their right but just fucking ignore the pricks is my opinion.

I’ve no interest in any of it, left/right, both stinking cheeks from the same arsehole imo mate, both utterly selfish, both howling at the moon and both so far removed from everyday folk it’s untrue.

Very difficult in this media/social media age to do this without inadvertently fanning the flames though.
That being true to an extent, be watchful and remember that.

• Fascists are against democracy
  • Fascists are against free speech and free press
  • Fascists are against free elections
  • Fascists are nationalists
  • Fascists are authoritarians
  • Fascists are corporatists
  • Fascists use fear mongering and conspiracy theories
  • Fascist governments are full of corruption, cronyism and nepotism
  • Fascists use secrecy to hide failures
  • Fascists blend religion, business and government
  • Fascists discount human rights
  • Fascists reject modernism, the arts and intellectualism
  • Fascists call disagreement treason
  • Fascists call pacifists the enemy
  • Fascists have contempt for the weak, elderly and sick
  • Fascists are racists, sexists and pretend to be macho

You didn’t but here is the issue. The vast majority of the public are sick to fucking death of the rent a mobs on the streets on what is now a weekly basis, disrupting lives, costing a fortune to police and with fuck all answers to anything other than let’s cause a nuisance.

If they want to march, cool, that’s their right but just fucking ignore the pricks is my opinion.

I’ve no interest in any of it, left/right, both stinking cheeks from the same arsehole imo mate, both utterly selfish, both howling at the moon and both so far removed from everyday folk it’s untrue.
The rent a mob is on the streets of London right now, fuelled by stella, cocaine, ignorance and bigotry.

They can be opposed like how those students opposed Suella Braverman, quietly and steadfast, by ignoring them, by removing their propaganda and also by ridiculing their stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.