Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

The rent a mob is on the streets of London right now, fuelled by stella, cocaine, ignorance and bigotry.

They can be opposed like how those students opposed Suella Braverman, quietly and steadfast, by ignoring them, by removing their propaganda and also by ridiculing their stupidity.

I'm going to await the reports from the scene (Or probably Twitter posted right here from people who care) before I come to a conclusion. You do know that the idealogues on here wont resist the opportunity to post a picture of someone smoking a woodbine and claiming that it's a Nazi salute :)

Saw them all near Victoria station before. I think it must be over now because they're all over London pissing on the streets, charming bunch. Makes you proud

Saw them all near Victoria station before. I think it must be over now because they're all over London pissing on the streets, charming bunch. Makes you proud
And with a load of Spanish and Germans in the city, it doesn’t bode well. Robinson is a snide little **** with a smug face who knows exactly what he’s doing. He will be in his element.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.