Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I have to say listening to all aspects of eve
He’s a cause of real concern to the U.K. mate. He’s a hateful **** who would happily see the country you served burn.
I’ve nothing but respect for you and the life you’ve lived and the shit you’ve seen but as you’re now a civilian you have to read the room.
If you are on the side of the likes of TR then whilst I respect that the bigger picture says it’s a bad bad road to go down.

Absolutely worthy of note that not one poster has tried to defend his engorged penis. Not one.

Well id gone 46 years without hearing or knowing the word engorged and now I’ve heard it 3 times in a few hours , I’ll be using that

It’s just a shame every time I do Ill think about Tommy Robinsons penis

I feel nothing but pity for anyone who looks up to someone with a micro penis.

I’ve never said I look up to Tommy Robison, you’re confusing not feeling the requirement to write a nasty name about him on every post with looking up to him

He’s a cause of real concern to the U.K. mate. He’s a hateful **** who would happily see the country you served burn.
I’ve nothing but respect for you and the life you’ve lived and the shit you’ve seen but as you’re now a civilian you have to read the room.
If you are on the side of the likes of TR then whilst I respect that the bigger picture says it’s a bad bad road to go down.
I don't think the world's as black and white as good and bad and think you should listen to everyone and then make your own judgement. I agreed with a poster not a person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.