Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I don't think the world's as black and white as good and bad and think you should listen to everyone and then make your own judgement. I agreed with a poster not a person.
My life has been grey for about 30 years. I learnt that there’s no black and white a long time ago.
But a bad **** is a bad **** regardless. TR is that man.

I read that Tommy Robinson was arrested as he tried to leave the country this morning on a private jet paid for by a RW millionaire. Despite the big bravado about willing to go to prison, he was clearly intent on skipping court tomorrow and daring authorities to extradite him, which would be diff under contempt laws.

I read that Tommy Robinson was arrested as he tried to leave the country this morning on a private jet paid for by a RW millionaire. Despite the big bravado about willing to go to prison, he was clearly intent on skipping court tomorrow and daring authorities to extradite him, which would be diff under contempt laws.
And he conveniently arranged a rally in London, just 2 days before he’s due back in court.
This is his biggest grift yet. The cretins that follow him will lap it up and send him a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.