Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

It seems that despite the fact that no extreme movement, or political party has the military might to mount a coupe, the only response by so many on BM is to advocate mindless violence. An actual debate of issues, will show up the shortcomings of opinions based on generalisation rather than an in depth understanding.
Under Starmer the thought police have been turned loose, yet if even one of these nuggets suggests that "I only threw the brick because I read a tweet", as a defence it would be rightly laughed out of court.
The whole situation is scaremongering, it will help suppress the views of all, rational, or irrational.

Understood, but often everyone who is a Brit living in Spain gets lumped into the same stereotype
I was talking about the idiots that live there and voted for brexit, the irony was lost on those fools.

There are a lot of decent expat's but sadly a lot that bring shame on our nation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.