Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

He is posting now that he will be back to lead a protest march on Downing Street on Saturday 26th of October. Its a Saturday he will be leading a march on a vacant building as Starmer will most likely be 40 miles away at Chequers. Also what he neglects to mention is he has to come back as he is up in court on the following Monday

Are you on his payroll? Who cares about this muppet he is irrelevant and should just be ignored.

Are you on his payroll? Who cares about this muppet he is irrelevant and should just be ignored.

I find him amusing and I am amused by the fact he has followers who will turn up, get arrested and get incarcerated because he asks them to. All this rioting and all those getting locked up is doing a good job for us normal folk as all the wrong un's are getting themselves cleared off our streets.

I find him amusing and I am amused by the fact he has followers who will turn up, get arrested and get incarcerated because he asks them to. All this rioting and all those getting locked up is doing a good job for us normal folk as all the wrong un's are getting themselves cleared off our streets.
the weak and the hard of thinking will always follow those that shout the loudest as it saves them having to think for themselves examples of this are trump supporters, nazis and liverpool fans in no particular order.

Typical left wing view, if we don't agree with you we're all thick
Beg to differ, I'm not left wing, probably right of centre unless it's to do with antisocial idiots and wronguns. Then I am to the right of Genghis Kahn. Try explaining that with a trite slogan.

Typical left wing view, if we don't agree with you we're all thick
I mean, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a left wing view to believe his post was a bit mental.
There are many people who would be better served to be PM than Starmer.
Tiny tommeh isn’t one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.