Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

To be fair to him, i think his value to the team is not far behind that of De Bruyne. Added to the fact he is English, still very young and has potential to improve significantly, I don't think his agent's demands are unreasonable.

However, you could easily imagine Sane and one or two others then asking for similar money.

I agree.

also, i would say that i can understand raheem wanting parity with kevin. they have both had fantastic seasons and raz arguably has more marketing potential and is younger.

However, i can also understand the club's reluctance. if they give raheem parity with kev, what about leroy? and gabriel?

parity with KDB is absolute bonkers. He is nowhere near the class of KDB

Sterling obviously is in a strong position and IF he has a good world cup ..he could very well demand closer to 250K.....Sergio is on 220 "only" , but sterling has age on his side

age is a reason NOT to get more than someone like Sergio.
Sterling has had 1 good season with us. Incomparable to Aguero

parity with KDB is absolute bonkers. He is nowhere near the class of KDB
He is much younger so he has a way to go,also different styles and positions,i never compare players unless they are both of those things,i think we should give him a better deal now leaving another level to get to

Or Sane,or Bernardo,or David,in fact the list could go on,if we are poles apart then set him free,can't be held to ransom,especially as he becomes a squad player going forward

Wasn't that supposed to happen the season just gone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.