Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Wasn't that supposed to happen the season just gone?

Dunno,horses for courses really I suppose,has a cracking game v some lower opposition defenders week before,then in a big game,week after,(in on his last performance) as someone put earlier,fluffs his lines,the derby for some reason always springs to mind,and at Wembley v Spurs,oh and away at Burnley,too many to mention.

If Mahrez joins,and by Christ I hope he does,then yea going forward,squad player or cash in ???

I really, really rate Sterling as a player. However, he's replaceable - whereas KDB isn't.

It would set a bad precedent to give him parity with Kev and we'd be held to ransom by every agent. It's just an awkward one as I highly doubt that any club would pay us his true value, then he'll just run his contract down and go wherever he wants.

Dunno,horses for courses really I suppose,has a cracking game v some lower opposition defenders week before,then in a big game,week after,(in on his last performance) as someone put earlier,fluffs his lines,the derby for some reason always springs to mind,and at Wembley v Spurs,oh and away at Burnley,too many to mention.

If Mahrez joins,and by Christ I hope he does,then yea going forward,squad player or cash in ???
Spurs at Wembley where he scored to put us 3 1 up and won a penalty? Thats the best you can do?

What does it say mate? Not on Twitter so I don't follow him.
Sterling contract thing. I believe he has a desire to play for Madrid one day. I suspect his camp know that a contract extension will make that very expensive. Hence the stalled talks. If he goes he’ll get replaced. Until then he’s ours. This is football.

Was the home game against Spurs a 'big game'? How about the two games against Napoli, big games?

Spurs at Wembley where he scored to put us 3 1 up and won a penalty? Thats the best you can do?

Oh there you go,always on the defence,dare to talk about the other 2 games I mentioned,or have you conveniently forgot about those ?

That's the issue here,over protective,if he was to leave us this summer,would you give a fuck where he went,or followed his career? Would you fuck

Sterling contract thing. I believe he has a desire to play for Madrid one day. I suspect his camp know that a contract extension will make that very expensive. Hence the stalled talks. If he goes he’ll get replaced. Until then he’s ours. This is football.
Cheers mate.

So basically he's hesitant to commit without getting something back. Can't blame him. I would want to leave the country too!

We wouldn't have had this problem if we had Mourinho. Jose would have had Raheem playing so poorly we would've just sold him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.