Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Wonder if City knew all these Der Shitegel stories were going to come out and have just waited until they did to break this news. Good timing!

And great news anyway, let’s try and win two Ballon d’Ors with Raheem and Leroy in the next five years!

Have you been watching him this season,he might be a clumsy twat but he is scoring some great goals and is full of confidence,you can dissect players too much you know
Calm down Karen.

I've not said anything at all along the lines that Sterling is a clumsy twat.

Moreover, I've lauded his performances and have identified him as one of our very best current players
===
At the same time, I have noticed that Sterling is still very prone to pass rather than shoot if a passing option is open. And I've mentioned that Sterling is at times inexplicably - well - clumsy - as you put it.
===
Is there a better winger currently in world football? - I don't know - maybe? But Sterling is certainly in the discussion.

Might Sterling up his game still more? Becoming an even better player? - hell, yeah! He could gain confidence, shooting when that is the better option, and being even more clinical when in on goal.
===
For me, Sterling is on the cusp of a Balon Dior award - it seems to me that confidence is holding him back.

Too, that lack of confidence is what is hampering his performances in the national squad.

Last edited:
Very very pleased with Raz signing on the dotted, he's an excellent player and of course prospect because he's going to improve past the player he is now and he's no slouch. Good business by City and I can look forward to seeing the lad in a blue shirt for a few years yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.