"Sterling and Delph: Snakes with a brain"

Lovely article, favourite quote so far:

"The former, born in Jamaica, and a QPR player from the ages of nine to 16, should show more loyalty to Liverpool, a club with whom he had spent three years"

Lovely article, favourite quote so far:

"The former, born in Jamaica, and a QPR player from the ages of nine to 16, should show more loyalty to Liverpool, a club with whom he had spent three years"

its was all about ickle city taking their best player from them due to his ambition, nothing else nothing more, bitter fans who's time is up

Great read, just hope some of the deluded scoucers read it too.... I doubt it but otherwise I couldn't give a fck

My favourite:

"I wasn't angry at Delph because he made a bad career choice or his lack of gentlemanly conduct, just because he'd left my team for someone else. I hope he rots"

Unfortunately dickhead that makes you out to be a bitter knobhead and gladly it'll be Aston Villa that rots not Delph. Wait until you're relegated and half the playing staff sod off because of the contract inclusions. Oh and you're support is shit as well, just when the club need you the most half the crowd has done one. You're "Where were you when you were shit" chants look a bit hollow now don't they. At least we turned up in numbers when we were shite. Look forward to seeing you smashed by Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Derby, Forest and Leeds next year. Don't think you're a cert to bounce back 1st time either as if you don't sort you're shit out you'll be in League 1 before you known it.
I want you to win you're FA Cup replay for the chance to kick your arse out of the Cup as well - bet you'll turn up for that one waving your false money and hissing at Delph you sad muppets. I hope he scores a hat-trick!
Even if by some miracle you get a result against us (see cityitis) I'll treat myself to a pint the day you get relegated, bye-bye mugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.