Sterling is about to blow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All a ruse to get Mickeys to phone in ahead of Sunday's clash, so they will either be crowing or cowering on Monday.

Has Gough given wonderful insight and superior knowledge?

Gough is sticking up for Toure and Durham slagging him off. Standard fayre.

I know this was a side event in the midst of the 3 big dogs scoring and the Ferns both having blinders.

But yesterday was actually when it finally clicked for Rahim Sterling. He will go on to have a stormer the rest of the season. That's a promise.

How much of that was down to NOT having Kolarov invading his space?

Need Sterling to score on Sunday and us to win, living in Liverpool with a scouse bird I wont be able to go home if we dont.
He will get some treatment off them lot and it would give me the greatest feeling for him to ram it up em.
Even without Sundays game he is the most hated man in merseydive

How much of that was down to NOT having Kolarov invading his space?
Don't know. But this one felt different from all the other times he played well. This time he took the ball, did what he wanted, then passed it on. In the past, he'd be in 2 minds half the time looking to pass to Silva or Aguero and trying hard not to mess up.

This game Sterling just went out and did his thing. Forget what big brother Aguero, Silva or Yaya wanted. Just do you Raheem.

He made some mistakes, but didn't care.

Looked Danilo in the eye and concluded 'Yeah! I am gonna abuse you today, and there is really nothing you can do about it.'

It was that kind of a day for him. Expect him to push on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.