Sterling is 'BETTER' than Silva and Hazard - Michael Owen

What a fun article.

Do you know WHY he rates Sterling above Silva and Hazard?

Because he's says that Sterling is faster and "pace is such an important attribute". This from Michael Owen, football genius.

A good player who could win the YP of the Year but to put him above Silva (even though he`s says based on this year) then this fucking cockwomble should make a fucking appointment with Specsavers and his GP as he`s suffering from some form of delusion that he can`t rid himself of.

'Pace is so important, and it helps if you've got a footballing brain.'

Obviously hasn't seen Micah play this season then

superseiyan said:
Hyperbole from the turncoat of course. That's absurd.

Probably won't stop a 20 page thread of how aaaaallll liverpool fans think sterling is better than hazard/silva.

You know us only too well. Maybe you'll be indoctrinated soon.

I think this bastardised little ditty from chubby Brown sums him up.

He's a ****, he's a ****, he's a C. U. N. T ****
with his broken ligaments and his dead pan face
He's a real prick teaser, bereft of grace
He'll send to sleep your granny and bite her fanny
wears his trousers back to front
Talks farts, sucks cocks, comments riddled with pox
Basically he's a ****... !

Owen doesn't actually say the words "Sterling is better than Silva and Hazard" so I think the thread title is a little unfair:

"I actually put him in my team of the year ahead of the likes of [Eden] Hazard and [David] Silva at Manchester City, and other players like that. That's how highly I rate him."

He's just saying that he rates Sterling quite highly and is presumably excited about the progress he's making. Saying he prefers Sterling to Hazard & Silva doesn't mean he thinks Sterling is better than them. For example, I'd say Thiago Silva is a better centre-half than Kompany, but would I have Thiago Silva ahead of Kompany in my team? No. I wouldn't.

I'm not sure why Owen can't include Sterling, Hazard and Silva in same team because, for me at least, they've certainly been the most impressive attacking midfielders this season. But Liverpool are two wins away from winning the title, so perhaps it was that factor which gave Sterling the edge in Owen's team. At least, I think that's his reasoning for it anyway. He's probably friends with Sterling as well.

I'm really not sure why people are getting so upset over this. One person, who we all know has zero thought going into his comments about most things in football, says he prefers one player to another. That is all that has happened. It wasn't even on a website that gets the amount of traffic the likes of Sky and the BBC get, so there's not much to worry about in that regard either.

Blue Til Death said:
I think this bastardised little ditty from chubby Brown sums him up.

He's a ****, he's a ****, he's a C. U. N. T ****
with his broken ligaments and his dead pan face
He's a real prick teaser that's out of place
He'll send to sleep your granny and bite her fanny
wears his trousers back to front
Talks farts, sucks cocks, comments riddled with pox
Basically he's a ****... !

Me thinks, you give him a little too much credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.