Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Think our official Twitter posted a link to Shearer’s article saying Wenger should apologise. Tbh, reading and listening to all the shit today, I don’t think we need to complain.
I still think we should,we must support raz in public this time

Wenger appears to be untouchable , he can say what he wants and get away with it , maybe Sterling should sue the old trout for defamation of character he might then think twice when he loses a few million quid in court , we know how he likes to hang on to his money.

The entire Arsenal defence just stop waiting for an offside decision that never came, when i was a kid one of the first things I was told was to play to the whistle. You would have thought that professional players would do the same.

I still think we should,we must support raz in public this time
I know what you mean cos it seems he’s an easy target and has had to endure a tremendous amount of shit since daring to further his career by leaving the dippers. And shit sticks unfortunately. But he’s playing ace at the mo and I’m sure the less off the pitch stuff he has to think about, the better.

Wenger is making his comments to influence referee's in the future. The FA should take action against him, he's gone too far, but we all know they won't.

I haven't seen it raised but then again i haven't had time to go through the whole thread but for me there is one glaring pertinent issue that i have not seen raised.

We now have a dubious decision panel as evidenced by the Bernardo Silva rumpus. As far as I am aware there have been no calls for the decision to be reviewed.

As such there is no case to answer and Wenger should be forced to apologise for his comments,

I haven't seen it raised but then again i haven't had time to go through the whole thread but for me there is one glaring pertinent issue that i have not seen raised.

We now have a dubious decision panel as evidenced by the Bernardo Silva rumpus. As far as I am aware there have been no calls for the decision to be reviewed.

As such there is no case to answer and Wenger should be forced to apologise for his comments,

Good point.

Wenger cuts a pathetic figure - he’s best ignored. His players let him down yesterday but his idiotic comments have let them off the hook. More poor management from a once great manager who has lost his grasp of reality and who should retire before he becomes a complete laughing stock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.