Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I know. It really boils my piss though. Its not the clubs style to make a fuss in public and thats probably for the best. It would be nice, just once though, for them to call the cheating bastards out for what they are.

I think we genuinely do suffer because of our owner's stance, but it makes it so easy for the likes of the FA who are truly not fit for purpose.

Wenger should be charged by them for his comments but I doubt any action will be taken .

Just a thought, maybe we arent making a fuss to keep Arsenal sweet due to our transfer plans in January??

Dermot Gallagher said it was a nailed on pen and could easily have resulted in a sending off as well as it was a clear goalscoring opportunity.
He also said the unfit comments were nonsense.
No red for denying a goal scoring opportunity in the box this year IF it’s a result of a genuine attempt for the ball.

Well if there was ever the smallest chance of Raheem to Arse being resurrected (hope not btw)... the old dinosaur has just pissed on his chips

Surely he has to be charged? If not for calling sterling a cheat then for calling the officials out saying their level drops every year, and that they were showing favouritism towards the home team.

The FA have to act on that, he's calling into question the impartiality of the referees and their ability to officiate. Not just one official, all of them. Regardless of the incidents and whether what was given was right or wrong, that's worthy of action according to the FAs own rules.

Wenger had best hope now that they're more repsonsible and unflinching than he gives them credit for, lest the next time they officiate his team they remember the words of some moaning dickhead stuck in a sleeping bag since 1998 with very selective eyesight and a tendency to sell his best players, so that he can avoid cluttersome silverware in his trophy cabinet and save space for his next 'moral highground' self-awarded award, which comes in two flavours, invisible and imaginary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.