Sterling - The Sun

Lineker has been as bad as all the rest putting in the sly digs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know he hates our guts. But at least he knows that it's gotten to the point of hazing. It won't stop until somebody in the mob admits that. They need to realize bigots and racists who are still pissed he left Pool are using this as an excuse.

why doesn't sterling go after the sun for the story, and why aint the club doing the same, no matter how much you hate AF of utd, he would ban the cunts for this, no more interviews until he said so.

I think the sports journo's are pretty fucked-off with their Sun bosses at some of the shit being published about Raheem.

I have absolutely no clue what the young, successful, talented young black man, Raheem Stirling has done to instigate such vicious hatred from the English media. What could it be?

Every England exit must have one main scapegoat, it was Beckham who had the vitriol in 1998, Sven had it one year, the Wags another, Lampard and Gerrard playing together, Rooney in 2010. The media always have to have someone to take the blame sadly.
Whereas it should have been Beckham for kicking out, Phil Neville for giving away penalty, think next competition was another Neville moment, then Beckham again for sh*tting out of tackle vs Brazil which they promptly capitalised on then Wooney perennially since then for being variously stupid, fat and rubbish.

I know he hates our guts. But at least he knows that it's gotten to the point of hazing. It won't stop until somebody in the mob admits that. They need to realize bigots and racists who are still pissed he left Pool are using this as an excuse.

I think a few of the journos and pundits are a little scared of how this has developed.

As soon as the word racist is used people somehow allow themselves to regain a little decency excluding the mainline newspapers and all Liverpool connected pundits of course.

It's pretty obvious that City will do nothing to support our player. We just don't, out policy is to win hearts and minds which is clearly failing. We need a professional PR company. In the meantime players themselves should refuse to give interviews to the written media. If I was Sterling I would never speak to any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.