Sterling - The Sun

Fucking hell, the EU referendum hysteria hits the Sterling thread.

The Sun are just trying to curry favour with Liverpool fans, and the best way to do that is hit the player they hate more than anyone else.

Fucking hell, Rashford must be shitting himself, because if he doesn't score plenty next season all the racists will be after him next.

Racism my fucking arse. I suppose if you look for something you'll find it.

That's a 10/10 article, shame it's only gonna get read by a small minority. That last line summed it up for me, people won't like to admit it but if Sterling was white he wouldn't have received half the shit he has. Sad thing is the cunts have destroyed him as a player, I don't think he'll ever recover from it doesn't seem like the mentally strong type.
It definitely has something to do with his skin colour, a few days ago when they ran a story about a semi-pro (maybe lower league pro) footballer used to sell drugs to live like a prem player, they used a picture of sterling on the article, if that isn't playing up to racial stereotypes I don't know what is

Robert Shaw? Roger Scruton? Richard (o') Sullivan?

Apologies yet again.

In the post I assumed RS would refer to Raheem Sterling. I have extended those corrected initials to the post you refer to mainly because the post heading concerns that person, however I confess it may cause confusion, apparently even to myself, so I promise to use less abbreviations in the future.

I am again indebted to you for bringing my mistakes to the surface and indeed trying to assist me to identify and eventually correct my errors.

The Sun today is at it again. Twice. Someone needs to take them to task.

Firstly in an article about Raheem's company success they show the front page again and say how fans were 'angered' by his flashing of a jewel encrusted sink and how it was a 'disgrace'.

And in Tony Parson's column he goes on about the lad 'flaunting' his 'obscene wealth' and how Raheem does not get that it is 'not the size of man's wallet' but 'the size of his heart'.

So why is Parson's not mentioning the story of who the house was bought for and why.

We should not be letting these repeated misrepresentations happen as The Sun think they are immune by the looks of it.

Apologies yet again.

In the post I assumed RS would refer to Raheem Sterling. I have extended those corrected initials to the post you refer to mainly because the post heading concerns that person, however I confess it may cause confusion, apparently even to myself, so I promise to use less abbreviations in the future.

I am again indebted to you for bringing my mistakes to the surface and indeed trying to assist me to identify and eventually correct my errors.
Not an RS catalogue then ?

The Sun today is at it again. Twice. Someone needs to take them to task.

Firstly in an article about Raheem's company success they show the front page again and say how fans were 'angered' by his flashing of a jewel encrusted sink and how it was a 'disgrace'.

And in Tony Parson's column he goes on about the lad 'flaunting' his 'obscene wealth' and how Raheem does not get that it is 'not the size of man's wallet' but 'the size of his heart'.

So why is Parson's not mentioning the story of who the house was bought for and why.

We should not be letting these repeated misrepresentations happen as The Sun think they are immune by the looks of it.

Well, they are immune. Apparently it's not in our interests to protect our players...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.