Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a bit like hazzard but smetimeams tries to many things,it will be amazing to c jovetic Aguero nasri and Silva play together

Can't wait until he's fully fit. Looks a great player and a different type to what we've already got. I see him as being the player that can help with the debate of 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 as he can be the link that combines the two formations.

I don't care what we have to do but we need this guy starting games. Dzeko and Negredo isn't a potent partnership. They are too easy to defend against. Jovetic was fucking doing step over and skimming Luiz like he was a pub player.

Jovetic class when he came on and that shot at the end was something else. Start him next game no doubt about it, we need someone who looks half with it and has some creativity to feed the beast, that certainly isn't dzeko

Luck95 said:
Jovetic class when he came on and that shot at the end was something else. Start him next game no doubt about it, we need someone who looks half with it and has some creativity to feed the beast, that certainly isn't dzeko

Should have started this game - If he doesn't start the next game there's something very wrong - Looks a class player to me and made a difference when he came on ...

The only saving Grace of tonight's shambles of a performance. Should have started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.