Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the only good thing to come out of the game tonight

Very good

He could be crucial in the final 1/3rd of the season. I am surprised that he is able to play at this level after missing so much football. I'd written him off in my own mind until the latter stages of the season at best

Can't wait until this boy is getting time on the pitch as he's going to be a star for us. He looked dangerous everytime he got the ball face onto the Chelsea goal. The defenders didn't know how to handle his movement and he isn't scared of going right at them. Big positive from tonight.

looks loads better every game. Curious how he and aguero would work together. Considering how good both of their movement and link up is, think it would be frightening. I know neither is a hold up striker and 1 of each type kinda seems to be working... But look at suarez and sturridge. Jovetic and Aguero with our midfield... Too much.

He looks very good. Think a front four of him Aguero Silva and Nasri would be amazing. The technical ability and awareness them four possess would be beautiful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.