Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic

mancity61 said:
dobobobo said:
Manchester1894 said:
MP is managing both player and idiotic fans just perfectly

Idiotic for wanting him to start a match we have a 6-0 lead for?

I'm sorry for fucking wanting to see the lad play as much as possible.

Spot on mate!! Why wait until the game has reached full pace before bringing him on?? Give him 60 minutes from the off.

60 minutes were my thoughts too. No pressure on him to score and he can just enjoy the match.

What I want out of tonight is a clean sheet away from home.

Starting a lad who hasn't kicked a ball for months on a heavy pitch in the middle of Jan wouldn't be ideal, he needs easing back into it like Aguero has been, any other approach will lead to further injuries.

kippax casual said:
Starting a lad who hasn't kicked a ball for months on a heavy pitch in the middle of Jan wouldn't be ideal, he needs easing back into it like Aguero has been, any other approach will lead to further injuries.
Exactly. He can probably only manage 20 minutes so what's the point in starting him?

kippax casual said:

BehblLQIgAAQcF4.jpg

Tonights pitch ^^^^ (Granted the angle isn't great but City reps who took the pic like the look of it.)

Can someone say that to MP in regards to Yaya.

Prestwich_Blue said:
kippax casual said:
Exactly. He can probably only manage 20 minutes so what's the point in starting him?

Spot on, wait until Nolan gets sent off then jobs a good 'un

Look at how he brought Aguero back two 20 mins sub appearance then starts. No reason to change that philosophy in Jovetic and Rodwells case. Each play 20 -30 mins tonight repeat on Saturday then start to bring them up to speed in Prem with full outings in next round of cups. Makes sense to me.

dobobobo said:
kippax casual said:

BehblLQIgAAQcF4.jpg

Tonights pitch ^^^^ (Granted the angle isn't great but City reps who took the pic like the look of it.)

Can someone say that to MP in regards to Yaya.

Blimey that looks a pig of a pitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.