Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Just to clarify: those comedians that were saying that you'll give him "just one more month" or some such arbitrary period, does your time limit reset back to zero now, or is there some sort of sliding-scale in operation?
that is a most tendentious remark if I may say so

George Hannah said:
Just to clarify: those comedians that were saying that you'll give him "just one more month" or some such arbitrary period, does your time limit reset back to zero now, or is there some sort of sliding-scale in operation?
Tell it to mancityfans.net.

George Hannah said:
Tell it to mancityfans.net.
they speak very well of you as well I'm told

287 pages and he gets another thread. Ok the lads fit and we all hope he becomes the player we want him to be, but ffs.

Not much to go off tonight other than it being great to see him back, he's going to shine along side Yaya, Silva, Nasri and Aguero.

dobobobo said:
mancity61 said:
dobobobo said:
Idiotic for wanting him to start a match we have a 6-0 lead for?

I'm sorry for fucking wanting to see the lad play as much as possible.

Spot on mate!! Why wait until the game has reached full pace before bringing him on?? Give him 60 minutes from the off.

60 minutes were my thoughts too. No pressure on him to score and he can just enjoy the match.

What I want out of tonight is a clean sheet away from home.

My view is that MP has managed this situation very well ....... again. Leave him to do his job. He has proved himself and anyway knows far more about the player's fitness and attitude than any on here do.

Some players hit the ground running only to flop later on , others the reverse , some never settle in for all sorts of reasons that often go beyond footballing ones.

He will be given as much time as we can afford to do the things he has obviously done well in the past before he joined us.

Yes the injury /illness situation is not what we want and I hasten to add not what he would want for himself either.

He has seen our other big name signings settle in well and primarily injury free but he shouldn't put an extra pressure on himself to reach that level too soon.

If you gave up on every player when things are not going well for them , you soon wouldn't have enough on deck to start a game.

Lets see what he does over an extended period of time when he is on the pitch before we cast judgement on the lad.

You could just tell immediately he has something about him. His initial few first touches wkthkh a moments thought. Finding space and angles constantly... Better players in midfield will utilise the hell out of that. Cant wait til he is fully up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.