Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Love the passion and dedication from this lad! Although he's not been given a real chance to prove himself, the short bursts we do see him he impresses. Hope injuries don't stop him from becoming a great little striker for us. Just hope he starts more often till the end of the season (:

rachaelmcfc said:
Love the passion and dedication from this lad! Although he's not been given a real chance to prove himself, the short bursts we do see him he impresses. Hope injuries don't stop him from becoming a great little striker for us. Just hope he starts more often till the end of the season (:

Agreed, the guy is class.

Should have had mroe minutes of late. We've been absolutely desperate for his energy alone at times, but also his quality. He was one of the few players I wanted on the ball when he came on, as he was one of only a select few who were ever really going to make anything happen. A very threatening player to opposition

Not often I criticise the managers selection to any strong degree but SURELY , Jovetic has to start in each of remaining 5 games.

Even if he is on the pitch for 60 minutes before he is subbed he now represents our best chance more so than any other player of maximising our chances of getting 5 wins from the remaining games.

I really don't know why MP didn't start him tonight.

He can play with Sergio and play off Negredo or Dzeko.

Even if Silva is available for West Brom , Jovetic must start.

if he is flat he can be subbed with Nasri or if Nasri starts with Dzeko or Negredo should he still not be phyically fit enough to see out 90 minutes.

About time MP gave him a spell in the starting eleven both, Negredo and to a lesser extent but not insignificant extent Dzeko are in never never land at present.

Its critical we get as much right as possible in these five games.

I don't expect us to pick up 15 points but not playing Jovetic will in all probability hurt us points wise even more than it would otherwise be.

Not done too much yet, but for some reason I really like him and have a soft spot for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.