Stevan Jovetic (continued)

I don't know why these sudden outbursts?

He didn't make the bench for Liverpool for the very simple reason that there was no room on the bench.

We needed backup for Kompany, i.e. Lescott. We needed backup for Clichy, i.e. Kolarov. Milner is always a good shout as he bring something different to the game and can replace usually either Nasri or Navas, but is a good utility player to have on the bench. Garcia obviously needed to be on the bench (should have started in my view) and then you have Negredo and Aguero, both of whom deserved to be on the bench. Oh, and Pantillimon, obviously. So there's your 7.

There's no conspiracy here, it's a function of having lots of good players.

probably on a technical level as good as Silva

Who, Jovetic? Not sure if you serious here. There are perhaps 3-4 players in the world who are technically as good as Silva, and Jovetić is not one of them.

He has proven himself at the top level already

What top level? Playing for an average Fiorientina side with whom he has won nothing?

He is not a mistake, he is an expensive mistake. And if he gets injured again, he'll go to Parma for 5 million.

LJ75 said:

Who, Jovetic? Not sure if you serious here. There are perhaps 3-4 players in the world who are technically as good as Silva, and Jovetić is not one of them.

What top level? Playing for an average Fiorientina side with whom he has won nothing?

He is not a mistake, he is an expensive mistake. And if he gets injured again, he'll go to Parma for 5 million.

I don't know why the hatred. I hated him as well for being injured all the time, which now he is not.

I mean honestly, the guy scored in his last outing, what more do you want???

LJ75 said:
Jovetic has the ability to be one of our star players, on the same level as Silva / Why? Hes going to be a huge player for us.

No he does not / he won't be. He's a mistake, and along with Moyes/Soldado/Lamela one of the worst buys of the season.
Jovetić is a far superior player to Soldado and Lamela. He is the most talented player we signed last Summer. He is no mistake! He could become a very important player for us. He's a far better player than Navas. Just because he's had an injury hit season this season doesn't mean that the next two years will be the same.

Chippy_boy said:
LJ75 said:

I don't know why the hatred. I hated him as well for being injured all the time, which now he is not.

Geoff Boycott's Gran could have scored that goal with a stick of rhubarb

hobbsisablue said:
Chippy_boy said:
LJ75 said:

But she wasn't playing was she. And didn't have any with her.

This may have been posted but check out another top goal from him in training, skip to the end bit of the video.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhhWP-nArg[/youtube]

hobbsisablue said:
Chippy_boy said:
LJ75 said:

Is that you twitcher?

Would like to see more of him, not just 10mins from the bench. Has an awesome touch, ghosts past player, can finish and has passing ability. Would like to see him start vs sunderland

Neville Kneville said:
LJ75 said:
Jovetic has the ability to be one of our star players, on the same level as Silva / Why? Hes going to be a huge player for us.

No he does not / he won't be. He's a mistake, and along with Moyes/Soldado/Lamela one of the worst buys of the season.

Utter shite.

His injuries mean he has not so far turned out a good buy, that's obvious, but when fully fit he would be one of the best players at the club. He is a phenomenal talent & always has been. If he moves on, he will just be a star elsewhere.

Agreed. I think most people can see even from the few appearances he's made for us that the lad is quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.