Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Every time MP is asked he says probably next week...and then the same again the week after.....

Is it that no one really knows/little set backs all the time, MP being coy with the media...Jovetic not feeling he is ready?

So frustrating as at the moment we really need him (as we have at other points in the season) and we cannt rely on him

Clearly a very good player but at the moment his place in the squad is completely wasted.....no point in having him

mancity111 said:
citytill1die84 said:
paulchapo said:
A controversial statement but a valid one.Now we all know a fit Aguero is world class and he would walk into any team in the world.The problem is he is of no use to us or anybody else on the treatment table,a place he seems to spend more and more time on these days.It isn't even as if he is getting hard knocks,usually all seems fine and he just pulls up signalling to the bench after a run.

People say it is a problem small players have but i don't see Suarez having the same problem.So.....we get a mega offer from one or both of Spain's big two,do we accept and replace him with a hardier player or refuse and hope we can keep him fit?

I'd actually cry if we sold Aguero but it really does frustrate me the amount of times he gets injured.

We have to manage our players much better than we have in the past in respect of soft tissue injuries and recovering from soft tissue injuries.

High intensity training and playing has its risks but as many say its pointless having players in the treatment table time and time again especially if your planning to go deep in four comps every year.

Prevention is better than the cure.
Aye, I think you're right. Injuries during games I can accept as it's part and parcel of a physical contest, but the number of injuries we have acquired behind the scenes at Carrington is frightening. What the hell goes on down there?

I'm no cynic said:
mancity111 said:
citytill1die84 said:
I'd actually cry if we sold Aguero but it really does frustrate me the amount of times he gets injured.

We have to manage our players much better than we have in the past in respect of soft tissue injuries and recovering from soft tissue injuries.

High intensity training and playing has its risks but as many say its pointless having players in the treatment table time and time again especially if your planning to go deep in four comps every year.

Prevention is better than the cure.
Aye, I think you're right. Injuries during games I can accept as it's part and parcel of a physical contest, but the number of injuries we have acquired behind the scenes at Carrington is frightening. What the hell goes on down there?

A Richard Simmons DVD is my guess.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Should be back for the Fulham game. Hopefully he can stay fit for at least as long as Sergio is out.

This guy will never be fit for a decent run of games. Looks a really good player but pointless if never fit.

jake28 said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
Should be back for the Fulham game. Hopefully he can stay fit for at least as long as Sergio is out.

This guy will never be fit for a decent run of games. Looks a really good player but pointless if never fit.

The lack of info on this one player is really really frustrating........every week MP says maybe next week he will be fit...but next week never comes..........is it in the players head I wonder.??????????

I think a serious look at our training and rehabilitation techniques is required there are far too many players coming back and breaking down almost immediately - is it that we are rushing players back too soon due to squad and fixture pressures, are we giving the players the correct exercise programmes to target their particular injuries, I really don't know but one thing is for certain we cannot continue like this it's killing our season and will do so next year unless it's dealt with. I'm sorry to have to say this but it may come to the point that If players cannot prove their long term fitness and continue to be perpetually injured then as far as the club are concerned they are passengers and we may have to release them.

Doesnt want to leave city but said"the bad weather isnt helping its not like florrence here where the sunshines all the time" .Also jovetic admitted he had one eye on next season as city prepare to move training grounds jovetic " said its even further from wilmslow!.pmsl

birchwoodgingerste said:
Doesnt want to leave city but said"the bad weather isnt helping its not like florrence here where the sunshines all the time" .Also jovetic admitted he had one eye on next season as city prepare to move training grounds jovetic " said its even further from wilmslow!.pmsl

Why is it only our players who seem to comment on the weather? I really don't see what it has to do with anything.

Is it coded speak for "I hate it here and want to leave as soon as possible"?

Let's face it, the weather is shit pretty much everywhere in this country but you don't read about other team's players going on about it (maybe cos they're not asked).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.