Stevan Jovetic (continued)

If he has got over his injuries and has good pre season I think he will be a bit special to watch next season. No need to be spending money on strikers thats for sure.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Seems like he's trying TOO many things at once but i've got no problem with that.
he really does look like a good player

Aye. This is a pure guess, but I sometimes wonder because he's mainly come on as a sub he's watched most of the match and come up with ideas on how to break the stubborn teams down.

Clearly not seen enough of him in a city top to judge. However I've seen him celebrate goals when he's not playing, congratulate players after a win on the way back to the changing rooms, give support and possibly advice as a sub from the sidelines. He's in this. Great attitude.

dobobobo said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
Seems like he's trying TOO many things at once but i've got no problem with that.
he really does look like a good player

Aye. This is a pure guess, but I sometimes wonder because he's mainly come on as a sub he's watched most of the match and come up with ideas on how to break the stubborn teams down.

thought that myself, with that nasri free kick, he was conducting on the touchline.

definitely enthusiastic

Movement off the ball tonight was fantastic. Very well taken goal too. Always looks alert and on the look out for something different. He was the signing I was most excited about last summer. Promise unfulfilled this season but high hopes for next.

He is absolutely fantastic coming in from the left.

I've been so impressed with him every time he's played.

If he stays fit next season, he's going to be a star. Mark my words.

Jovetic, Aguero and Silva with Yaya in behind them... SCARY.

CityFan94 said:
He is absolutely fantastic coming in from the left.

I've been so impressed with him every time he's played.

If he stays fit next season, he's going to be a star. Mark my words.

Jovetic, Aguero and Silva with Yaya in behind them... SCARY.

Pellegrini prefer to play with two forwards and of them them should be a target man ( Dzeko/Negredo) with Aguero playing next to one of them.

If Jovetic wants to play regularly, then he can only compete with Nasri for a place, otherwise he will spend the next season on the bench when Aguero is fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.