Stevan Jovetic (continued)

ForzaMancini said:
MSP said:
My main complain about him is that he tries to many Hollywood passes, flicks etc.. and breaks momentum of our attacks with those as many of those balls finish at opposition.

He surely has a talent but less of showman stuff please.

I think that is a side-effect of his injury problems. It means when he does play I think he feels like he has to show-off for the fans and prove he is a great player. Give him a run of games and the confidence should, ironically, see the showman stuff quieten down.
Yes you can tell he is trying to impress.

Next year he will be amazing.

ForzaMancini said:
MSP said:
My main complain about him is that he tries to many Hollywood passes, flicks etc.. and breaks momentum of our attacks with those as many of those balls finish at opposition.

He surely has a talent but less of showman stuff please.

I think that is a side-effect of his injury problems. It means when he does play I think he feels like he has to show-off for the fans and prove he is a great player. Give him a run of games and the confidence should, ironically, see the showman stuff quieten down.

Yep, might be. Similar to Dzeko forcing some desperate shots when he was getting less time.

Anybody having a go at Jovetic . Needs to realise he will be better next season . To me he looks a better player than Mario .

route46 said:
jovetic 579 mins played 6 goals goals/per min 96.5
aguero 2199 mins played 28 goals goals/per min 78.53
dzeko 3145 mins played 26 goals goals/per min 120.96
negredo 2515 mins played 23 goals goals/per min 109,34
toure 3856 mins played 21 goals goals/per min 183.61

other selected players

suarez 3159 mins played 33 goals goals/per min 95.72
sturridge 2557 mins played 33 goals goals/per min 106.54
rooney 3323 mins played 33 goals goals/per min 172.78
van persie 1963 mins played 33 goals goals/per min 122.68

messi 2961 mins played 35 goals goals/per min 84.6
Ronaldo 3414 mins played 47 goals goals/per min 72,63
costa 3546 mins played 35 goals goals/per min 101.31
ibrahimovic 3306 mins played 35 goals goals/per min 94.45

If this guy is fit next season? Happy days already....

Thought he changed the game the other night, Milner was poor for me, Jovetic came on and had more purpose about his game, Free'd up the space for Zaba which helped us to break them down.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Thought he changed the game the other night, Milner was poor for me, Jovetic came on and had more purpose about his game, Free'd up the space for Zaba which helped us to break them down.

He did change the game by playing more centrally and making Villa move across more giving Zaba more space, Milner did have a below average game but to be fair teams that park bus are not suited to his game, but no Navas no choice.

Thought Milner did fairly well myself. Often his movement made space for Zab and you always get that bit of insurance with Milner when teams try and catch you out

With Aguero possibly going all the way through the world cup. Jovetic could give us the chance to give Sergio an extra couple of weeks rest at the start of the season. At some stage though I'm hoping to see them in the same starting 11 as part of a 433 with Fernando, Fernandinho and Toure as the midfield 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.