Stevan Jovetic Official

alanblue said:
Theres no point in playing the games now,
they might as well give us the premiership trophy now.
Oh good I wont have to go out in the cold now.

20,000 followers.... this account is fake.

if it was real, he'd have 20,000 just for his Montenegro fans, nevermind all the Fiorentina and Partizan Belgrade lot.

2008–2013 Fiorentina 116 (35)

enough for our bench, Aguero first choice all day long and let Negredo and Edin to fight for their place as second striker...

Stoned Rose said:
MJMRuiz said:
Pretty annoyed he's taken the 35 shirt. I wanted to get a Jovetic shirt this season, but I know in 12 months time he'll be changing to the 10. Gonna look like an idiot in 12 months time when I'm wearing 35 and he's using 10.

So good to see him in blue though, get innnnnnn.

You already look like an idiot mate ;)

Grown men with names and numbers on their shirts?
I'm a footballing romantic, I love getting a name and number on my shirt so I can look back on my shirts and take a look at where the club was back when I bought it, the same kind of feeling someone has when getting a tattoo, it's a memory of the times. Foe 23 on my 02/03 away shirt. Adebayor 25 on my 09/10 third shirt lol, I knew he was a nob and he wasn't my favourite player at all, but he was a genuine marquee signing and marked the start of a new era for the club.

Welcome to Manchester, Stevan Jovetic.

His squad number seemed strange at first; was thinking he might choose 20.

Besides that the number indicates his preferred number (3+5); the other interesting point, is that 35 is also the total number of "league" goals he has scored for Fiorentina!

clarion said:

2008–2013 Fiorentina 116 (35)

enough for our bench, Aguero first choice all day long and let Negredo and Edin to fight for their place as second striker...
Lol, Jovetic is first choice, either centrally or on the left, he'll be starting all the big games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.