Stevan Jovetic Official

Колобок said:
he looks so smug wearing shades that i'd love to punch him in the teeth if he weren't a player for the best freakin club in the world. hope this is the worst part about him, looking forward to admire great times! welcome!

My money is on Jovetic to do you in one, wearing his glasses, looking smug at your broken teeth.

The printing on that shirt is diabolical. Looks like his name is Jo vetic.

Good to see it's finally done and dusted. This is the only signing so far where i think he might take a little longer to settle but he will prove to be an exciting player for us.

allan harper said:
Колобок said:
he looks so smug wearing shades that i'd love to punch him in the teeth if he weren't a player for the best freakin club in the world. hope this is the worst part about him, looking forward to admire great times! welcome!

My money is on Jovetic to do you in one, wearing his glasses, looking smug at your broken teeth.
He does have a 'I can handle myself' look.

malg said:
Good signing, but some of those pictures are dreadful.......

Sharon trying to get a bit arty! Maybe I could go and work at City as a retoucher, going to need it if that's the new photography direction ;)

adrianr said:
malg said:
Good signing, but some of those pictures are dreadful.......

Sharon trying to get a bit arty! Maybe I could go and work at City as a retoucher, going to need it if that's the new photography direction ;)

Pretty sure Sharon is still in Durban with the team. This must be one of her assistants...the hot blonde maybe???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.