Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have a guess the headlines competition!

If he signs for us:

Mercenary and the City: Jovetic Seals 50m Move, Signs 225,000 a Week Deal

And for them:

Move Over City! Jovetic Signs for Champs, Snubs Evil City
"It's always been my dream to play for David Moyes"
Fee Reported at 10m, Jovetic offers to play for free

Can't say I'm that impressed if we made this transfer. Surely Higuain is a much better buy? Surely he'd rather play with his international teammates, contend for trophies and prefer to be paid more? Jovetic doesn't have the best goal-scoring record, whereas Higuain has averaged around a goal every 2 games for 5 years, with a decent assist rate, whilst not being 1st choice striker.

Higuain and Jovetic are different. Higuain is better compared to Negredo or of our existing strikers, Dzeko.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Can't say I'm that impressed if we made this transfer. Surely Higuain is a much better buy? Surely he'd rather play with his international teammates, contend for trophies and prefer to be paid more? Jovetic doesn't have the best goal-scoring record, whereas Higuain has averaged around a goal every 2 games for 5 years, with a decent assist rate, whilst not being 1st choice striker.

Jovetic is not being bought to play as striker. He'll be an AM or play left of a front 3

BibbyBlue85 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

Jovetic is not being bought to play as striker. He'll be an AM or play left of a front 3
Is that your thoughts or knowledge?

Maicon out Jovetic in, just seen OS re Maicon, according to Talkshite and Transfer Tavern no mention of rags interest just ours and Chelsea. I am now starting to get giddy over this signing we need that left side sorting out once and for all.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

it doesn't take a genius...

Bottomless_Sailor said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.