Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueUSA said:
Pigeonho said:
Why the panic? Much more confident in beating united to a signing than I am beating Madrid to one. If the rumour is true, jovetic has as much reason to join us as he does united, perhaps even more so. He will see how active we've been on the window in who we have brought in, look at the style of peller's play and all the other positives. And then, for those who care about such things, a 'snubs united for city' article will appear.

Not to send a panic on the forum, but according to Sky, United claim they are prepared to outbid City for Jovetic, however this was yesterday before our offer became public.
We don't listen the sky though, such is the trend on here. They would find it hard, however, to outbid us.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Pigeonho said:
Why the panic? Much more confident in beating united to a signing than I am beating Madrid to one. If the rumour is true, jovetic has as much reason to join us as he does united, perhaps even more so. He will see how active we've been on the window in who we have brought in, look at the style of peller's play and all the other positives. And then, for those who care about such things, a 'snubs united for city' article will appear.

Not to send a panic on the forum, but according to Sky, United claim they are prepared to outbid City for Jovetic, however this was yesterday before our offer became public.

He has a release clause they would be stupid to offer anything above it and they can't beat us with wages.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:02 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:

This.

Hy my friends!

After nastasic, you can buy a potential TOP PLAYER!
25mln euros + bonus is ok!

I'm am a supporter of fiorentina.

We aren't talking the berbatov era here, when they would beat us to a transfer hands down. We have a better squad than them, arguably, and a manager who will play to jovetic's potential, based on what I've seen of him on that clip. Oh, and we aren't just a money bags club now, we can actually offer a genuine chance of success, something we couldn't do when we went toe to toe for berbatov.
If he has the choice, I'm more than confident he will choose us.

are you guys sure about this buyout clause?
I dont think one exists, aside from a number that FIO's owner said he will not sell Jovetic for less than.

Pretty sure this is an open bid - could be wrong... But never heard of buyout clauses for the kid

Milner7 said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Pigeonho said:

He has a release clause they would be stupid to offer anything above it and they can't beat us with wages.

I agree, I'm hoping this is a simple case of the agents being polite, and just listening. Doesn't sound like the Isco situation where Malaga got pissed off at our offer and immediately took their ball and went to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.