Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Anymore snippets on the United stories this coming weekend, TH? Maybe just a taster to get the early piss takes in? A weekend full of United fans beckons at various do's and functions, and so some ammunition would be good for what's about to be exposed...

Sorry, I'm sure you will see or read about it this weekend. More a piss take of a player who has got himself into a bit of bother.
Twas a cheeky request, but worth a pop.

I'll have to make some shit up. You see Mrs P's family are United fans, but the ones who like to think they're superior in every way, and won't give us one ounce of credit. There will be a good 8 of them there tomorrow, with me being the only blue. It could get rowdy.

You married a red you traitor you lol.

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Anymore snippets on the United stories this coming weekend, TH? Maybe just a taster to get the early piss takes in? A weekend full of United fans beckons at various do's and functions, and so some ammunition would be good for what's about to be exposed...

Sorry, I'm sure you will see or read about it this weekend. More a piss take of a player who has got himself into a bit of bother.

I'll have to make some shit up. You see Mrs P's family are United fans, but the ones who like to think they're superior in every way, and won't give us one ounce of credit. There will be a good 8 of them there tomorrow, with me being the only blue. It could get rowdy.

There are two words mate that stop them in there tracks

David Moyes

mancboy said:
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You married a red you traitor you lol.
She fucking hates football mate, HATES it. A do we were at last year, her uncles were gathered round the radio in the kitchen during a match. I got the usual 'blue ****' bollocks, and just said 'not seen you since May, have I?'. Pretty much nothing from them for the rest of the day. I'm going to fucking have them actually tomorrow.

Mrmcfc said:
bigdavecox90 said:
levets said:
Is his name pronounced 'STEVEN'

It's spelt Stevan but pronounced Barry.
Lmao
Top post.

<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/StevanJovetic8/media/grid?idx=0&tid=333616952922755072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/StevanJoveti ... 2922755072</a>

...picture 12.
The face that keep on giving.

Faptastic
esajamu7.jpg

flb said:
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

There are two words mate that stop them in there tracks

David Moyes

Exactly, all summer the Rags have been stating to me you still can't attract the main players in Falcao, Cavani Isco but I just point out you wake up in the morning and David Moyes is still your manager.

It pisses them off when I get the paddling pool, bouncy castle and the jelly and Ice cream out and tell them we're having a party now Fergies gone.

Happy Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.