Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Staying at the Radisson Blu on Peter Street.

Try him about 7pm tonight and you can join him in Opus for a celebratory toast.
Anymore snippets on the United stories this coming weekend, TH? Maybe just a taster to get the early piss takes in? A weekend full of United fans beckons at various do's and functions, and so some ammunition would be good for what's about to be exposed...

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Anymore snippets on the United stories this coming weekend, TH? Maybe just a taster to get the early piss takes in? A weekend full of United fans beckons at various do's and functions, and so some ammunition would be good for what's about to be exposed...

What have I missed ?

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Sorry, I'm sure you will see or read about it this weekend. More a piss take of a player who has got himself into a bit of bother.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

What have I missed ?

Jovetic is now called Barry and Negredo's new name is Allan.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

What have I missed ?
TH said that someone at United will get an unwelcome knock on the door over the weekend. This was last night when he said Negredo and Jovetic to sign today, (50% bang on up to now), and that we were after Pepe and hopeful of 2 S.Americans.

bigdavecox90 said:
stony said:
Pigeonho said:

What have I missed ?

Jovetic is now called Barry and Negredo's new name is Allan.

And Navas is now known as Moses

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Sorry, I'm sure you will see or read about it this weekend. More a piss take of a player who has got himself into a bit of bother.
Twas a cheeky request, but worth a pop.

I'll have to make some shit up. You see Mrs P's family are United fans, but the ones who like to think they're superior in every way, and won't give us one ounce of credit. There will be a good 8 of them there tomorrow, with me being the only blue. It could get rowdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.