Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
Proelia said:
Faptastic
esajamu7.jpg
Not sure how i'd arrange the team yet, but i think i'd want Negredo to be in there somehow when Navas is playing. No point having width if we've got nobody to get the tap-ins and headers. Navas knows exactly the kind of runs Negredo will make, and Negredo knows exactly where Navas will cross it!

I'd suggest he hasn't come to sit on the bench old Alfie - it's actually quite difficult to predict

2 up top in essence only leaves four in behind, MP may sacrifice the 2 anchors at home? what it does now give us however is genuinely quality rotation

Maybe

................fern...................

Navas..........silva.............jojo

..............aguero...................

..........................negrado.....

The amount of interchanging between those players is frightening!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Proelia said:
Faptastic
esajamu7.jpg
Not sure how i'd arrange the team yet, but i think i'd want Negredo to be in there somehow when Navas is playing. No point having width if we've got nobody to get the tap-ins and headers. Navas knows exactly the kind of runs Negredo will make, and Negredo knows exactly where Navas will cross it!

I'd suggest he hasn't come to sit on the bench old Alfie - it's actually quite difficult to predict

2 up top in essence only leaves four in behind, MP may sacrifice the 2 anchors at home? what it does now give us however is genuinely quality rotation

Maybe

We all like to include as many of the exciting attacking players as possible, but in all likelihood, to retain balance, either Jovetic or Silva would have to be 'rotated' when we play 2 up top and Navas on the wing.

I know we tried three at the back and it more or less failed, but look how mouthwatering this looks on paper:

_______________Hart
_____Zabaleta__Kompany__Nastasic

_________Yaya___Fernandinho
_______________Silva
Navas_______________________Jovetic
__________Aguero__Negredo

Bench:
Pantilimon,
Richards, Clichy,
Rodwell, Nasri, Barry/Lescott,
Dzeko

We'd get raped on the flanks but you'd have to look very hard to find a scarier attack

Tricky_Trev said:
Proelia said:
Faptastic
esajamu7.jpg

Maybe

Fernandinho would be absolutely fucking swamped

BringBackSwales said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Maybe

Fernandinho would be absolutely fucking swamped

Think you should get use to how MP sets out his teams, he will go for the jugular and rather win 4-3 than 1-0- bob he isn't, we certainly won't be the tightest defence in the league this year like the last 3......

Why is EVERYONE under the illusion that Jovetic is going to play on the left? Unless it's with a front 3 it just won't happen. That's not his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.