Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Ham In Manchester said:
Cobwebcat said:
Hopefully later tonight

Dont think so

why not? if the fees agreed and (apparently) he's already in Manchester I wouldn't be surprised if it was tonight

I think it would look bad on the day Bert passed. I think City will leave it until tomorrow now.

Cobwebcat said:
Cobwebcat said:
Dont think so

why not? if the fees agreed and (apparently) he's already in Manchester I wouldn't be surprised if it was tonight

I think it would look bad on the day Bert passed. I think City will leave it until tomorrow now.

Never actually thought about that, have to wait and see I suppose

Cobwebcat said:
Cobwebcat said:
Dont think so

Exactly this, today should be all about Bert and the legacy he created, we don't want a new signing overshadowing such a day.

Glauber Berti said:
Cobwebcat said:

Exactly this, today should be all about Bert and the legacy he created, we don't want a new signing overshadowing such a day.

We've already signed someone today and I don't think that is overshadowing Bert... nor would Jovetic.

LoveCity said:
Glauber Berti said:
Cobwebcat said:

We've already signed someone today and I don't think that is overshadowing Bert... nor would Jovetic.

Before the news broke though. There is a big difference.

Am I right in thinking we took an option on Jovetic as part of the Nasty deal last summer? If so, that would explain why Rags, Ars and co had no chance of him unless we backed down.

Masterstroke (or it would be had Ferguson done it).

I know that we have been tracking him for a few years now but the injury and his wish to stay at Fiorentina until he was ready to make the step up held it back.

Cobwebcat said:
Cobwebcat said:
Dont think so

I cant see how this would show any disrespect to Bert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.