Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
BPOzYtZCEAAiBvo.jpg

Now he can be reunited with nasty :)

I wouldn't be surprised if the fact that City already have Nastasic, Kolarov and Dzeko helped Jovetic make the decision to come here. They all come from the same region and all speak essentially the same language. I could see Jovetic and Dzekson forming a nice partnership in attack.

If we sign Jovetic AND Negredo won't we have too many forwards?

Armaan said:

We'd be playing jovetic in more of an attacking mid role, something like

-------------hart--
--zaba--komps--nasty--clichy--
-----------yaya---fernandinho--
--navas-------silva------jovetic--
----------------Kun--
that's how I see it anyway, with silva and jovetic switching based on play

Armaan said:

Nope both Negredo and Jovetic will give us different options and I am not convinced Dzeko will stay.

Proelia said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
oakiecokie said:
I think you belong to WOW !! Wake me up up before you go .....................
So in your opinion JoJo is no better or even worse than BV,but with better players ...blah,blah,blah,SNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 pm --

HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa41 posts and you are ............................................................. ??????????????????????????????
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes I have 41 posts well spotted, but I'm sure my 41 posts make a lot more sence than any of yours to be fair, you know with actually speaking English and all that?

"sence" yup good english alright.

I assume you mean English, not english. ;-)

Jovetic is almost a top player but this year something went wrong... He stopped playing as good as he could since January, probably because he had found an agreement with Juventus and he didn't care no more about Fiorentina. By the way, this year Jovetic had to play a lot as centre forward because we missed players in that role (only Luca Toni), but this is not his role. He is a left wing in 4-3-3 or secondary striker in 4-4-2. He is a complete player: wonderful ball control, good dribbling, two-footed player, vision and passing ability. He usually starts from left to dribble round the opponent to aim low at the far post. He could also play as advanced playmakers (like with Mr. Prandelli), he is a versatile player but still now he has to find his best role and this could be his limit.. Also he should improve kicks from long range and direct free kicks. After his cruciate ligament rupture seems the medical staff has tried to power up his physique but this has slowed down his speed... I'm sure Jovetic could be one of the most important premier league players next year.

Are you going to sign both Jovetic and Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.