Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2364460/Manchester-City-verge-Fiorentina-star-Stevan-Jovetic-28m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... c-28m.html</a>

Mail have jumped on board with the Goal story - didn't see it in the last few pages.

Jumanji said:
oakiecokie said:
rossonero said:
wake up man!
Borja Valero is no Silva or Yaya. He was saying that with better midfielder he will score more

NO he fucking didn`t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.

I think you belong to WOW !! Wake me up up before you go .....................
So in your opinion JoJo is no better or even worse than BV,but with better players ...blah,blah,blah,SNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 pm --<br /><br />
No Ham In Manchester said:
oakiecokie said:
please answer my question first as I do not fully understand what you asked sir

Ah a case of HIC I`m pissed,please try and understand a bog standard question that requires a straight forward answer.In your case .................................... ??

Stop post
HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa41 posts and you are ............................................................. ??????????????????????????????
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

oakiecokie said:
Jumanji said:
oakiecokie said:
NO he fucking didn`t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.

So in your opinion JoJo is no better or even worse than BV,but with better players ...blah,blah,blah,SNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 pm --

oakiecokie said:
Ah a case of HIC I`m pissed,please try and understand a bog standard question that requires a straight forward answer.In your case .................................... ??

Stop post
HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa41 posts and you are ............................................................. ??????????????????????????????

Yes I have 41 posts well spotted, but I'm sure my 41 posts make a lot more sense than any of yours to be fair, you know with actually speaking English and all that?

oakiecokie said:
Jumanji said:

So in your opinion JoJo is no better or even worse than BV,but with better players ...blah,blah,blah,SNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop post

Yes I have 41 posts well spotted, but I'm sure my 41 posts make a lot more sence than any of yours to be fair, you know with actually speaking English and all that?
QUE ????????????????????

oakiecokie said:
Jumanji said:

Stop post

Yes I have 41 posts well spotted, but I'm sure my 41 posts make a lot more sence than any of yours to be fair, you know with actually speaking English and all that?

"sence" yup good english alright.

BPOzYtZCEAAiBvo.jpg

Proelia said:
oakiecokie said:

"sence" yup good english alright.

Ye it's called a spelling mistake broseph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.