Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
suvommukherjee08 said:
Jovetic, tomorrow morning announcement of the transition to the City. For Pizarro ....

16/07/2013

Late at night still many wonder why the Fiorentina has not named his squad for the withdrawal of Moena and if the list will also include Stevan Jovetic and David Pizarro.
The first answer is that this will be branched tomorrow morning, probably with the team that will already be on the road lost the Val di Fassa.
As for Jovetic its demise is imminent. Fali Ramadani in the late afternoon was leaving for Manchester, which will close the contract of Montenegro. Fiorentina to a figure of close to € 28 million plus bonuses, which means get to the famous figure of the clause of 30 million euro, the player a five-year, € 6 million per season. The announcement of Jovetic to Manchester City is expected for the first few hours of the morning. As for David Pizarro, however, the player does not start tomorrow with the team because it will come in the city (along with Mati Fernandez) to carry out medical examinations. Next, talk to ds Pradè to resolve the question as to his future. Then, the player (the next day along with Mati Fernandez), will, then, the Purple Gang to Moena.

Gianni Ceccarelli - Drafting Fiorentina.it

Sorry to sound a bit thick here but this was put out last night right? So that makes the 'tommorow morning' actually this morning? It's the addition of the date that is confusing.

Big Dave Watson said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
Jovetic, tomorrow morning announcement of the transition to the City. For Pizarro ....

16/07/2013

Late at night still many wonder why the Fiorentina has not named his squad for the withdrawal of Moena and if the list will also include Stevan Jovetic and David Pizarro.
The first answer is that this will be branched tomorrow morning, probably with the team that will already be on the road lost the Val di Fassa.
As for Jovetic its demise is imminent. Fali Ramadani in the late afternoon was leaving for Manchester, which will close the contract of Montenegro. Fiorentina to a figure of close to € 28 million plus bonuses, which means get to the famous figure of the clause of 30 million euro, the player a five-year, € 6 million per season. The announcement of Jovetic to Manchester City is expected for the first few hours of the morning. As for David Pizarro, however, the player does not start tomorrow with the team because it will come in the city (along with Mati Fernandez) to carry out medical examinations. Next, talk to ds Pradè to resolve the question as to his future. Then, the player (the next day along with Mati Fernandez), will, then, the Purple Gang to Moena.

Sorry to sound a bit thick here but this was put out last night right? So that makes the 'tommorow morning' actually this morning? It's the addition of the date that is confusing.

It's the first time this article has been posted so I'd imagine it was published this morning, referring to tomorrow. I think his agent is flying over this afternoon to close the deal. Can any of our Italian speakers clarify from the original article instead of us having to use Google Translate?

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Big Dave Watson said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

16/07/2013

It's the first time this article has been posted so I'd imagine it was published this morning, referring to tomorrow. I think his agent is flying over this afternoon to close the deal. Can any of our Italian speakers clarify from the original article instead of us having to use Google Translate?

Its the "Late at night still many wonder....." bit that made me ask as that makes it look as though it was written last night?

Big Dave Watson said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Its the "Late at night still many wonder....." bit that made me ask as that makes it look as though it was written last night?

Yeah but it could well be an Italian idiom, much as we use 'late in the day' when referring to something like this.

Big Dave Watson said:

Yeah but it could well be an Italian idiom, much as we use 'late in the day' when referring to something like this.

you could be right there.

Big Dave Watson said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

16/07/2013

theres a lot of gamesmnship going on.of the subject we are being linked with eduardo salvio from benfica skillfull winger scored 12 in 52 appearances could this be cover for jovvo?

Gazzetta: Jovetić is not with his teammates and is waiting for his move to City. Still a few obstacles, but should be done in next 48 hours.

In the next 48 hours, we will find out Jovetic is only 48 hours away from being 48 hours away from being 24 hours away from signing before the following Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.