Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Elmo said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
Jovetic, tomorrow morning announcement of the transition to the City. For Pizarro ....

16/07/2013

Late at night still many wonder why the Fiorentina has not named his squad for the withdrawal of Moena and if the list will also include Stevan Jovetic and David Pizarro.
The first answer is that this will be branched tomorrow morning, probably with the team that will already be on the road lost the Val di Fassa.
As for Jovetic its demise is imminent. Fali Ramadani in the late afternoon was leaving for Manchester, which will close the contract of Montenegro. Fiorentina to a figure of close to € 28 million plus bonuses, which means get to the famous figure of the clause of 30 million euro, the player a five-year, € 6 million per season. The announcement of Jovetic to Manchester City is expected for the first few hours of the morning. As for David Pizarro, however, the player does not start tomorrow with the team because it will come in the city (along with Mati Fernandez) to carry out medical examinations. Next, talk to ds Pradè to resolve the question as to his future. Then, the player (the next day along with Mati Fernandez), will, then, the Purple Gang to Moena.

Gianni Ceccarelli - Drafting Fiorentina.it

Nice one mate. Negredo today, Jovetic tomorrow, Ashes on Thursday. Beautiful.

Marvin said:
So we have been negotiating for Negredo and Jovetic, but are we going to push both signings over the line?

It's a possibility that one is insurance for the other, particularly as they are both players who can play on the left hand side of the forward line?

I think we'll sign both. Negredo would play on the left of a front two as a left footer. Jovetic plays on the left of a front three or four. They could easily play together in something like:

Silva/Navas--------------------------------Jovetic

------------Aguero--------Negredo---------

I don't see Jovetic being played on the left if we play with 2 up top just due to an imbalance that would then be in the team. We'd effectively be playing with 4 forwards. If we play a 442 I'd expect Jovetic to play as the second striker in the middle. If he plays on the left I assume this would be either in a 443 or a 4231.
I reckon we could really dominate with a 443 formation ;)

Tricky_Trev said:
Blue Elmo said:

I think we'll sign both. Negredo would play on the left of a front two as a left footer. Jovetic plays on the left of a front three or four. They could easily play together in something like:

I don't see Jovetic being played on the left if we play with 2 up top just due to an imbalance that would then be in the team. We'd effectively be playing with 4 forwards. If we play a 442 I'd expect Jovetic to play as the second striker in the middle. If he plays on the left I assume this would be either in a 443 or a 4231.

Hart is a good striker mind you :D

BlueDejong said:
Gazzetta: Jovetić is not with his teammates and is waiting for his move to City. Still a few obstacles, but should be done in next 48 hours.

I hate 48 hours, we always waiting 48 hours. fuck..

Haha, I agree. It's like that old saying "tomorrow never comes".

suvommukherjee08 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Blue Elmo said:

Hart is a good striker mind you :D

It's only one more player, I doubt anyone would notice!

Blue Elmo said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
Jovetic, tomorrow morning announcement of the transition to the City. For Pizarro ....

16/07/2013

Late at night still many wonder why the Fiorentina has not named his squad for the withdrawal of Moena and if the list will also include Stevan Jovetic and David Pizarro.
The first answer is that this will be branched tomorrow morning, probably with the team that will already be on the road lost the Val di Fassa.
As for Jovetic its demise is imminent. Fali Ramadani in the late afternoon was leaving for Manchester, which will close the contract of Montenegro. Fiorentina to a figure of close to € 28 million plus bonuses, which means get to the famous figure of the clause of 30 million euro, the player a five-year, € 6 million per season. The announcement of Jovetic to Manchester City is expected for the first few hours of the morning. As for David Pizarro, however, the player does not start tomorrow with the team because it will come in the city (along with Mati Fernandez) to carry out medical examinations. Next, talk to ds Pradè to resolve the question as to his future. Then, the player (the next day along with Mati Fernandez), will, then, the Purple Gang to Moena.

Gianni Ceccarelli - Drafting Fiorentina.it

Marvin said:
So we have been negotiating for Negredo and Jovetic, but are we going to push both signings over the line?

It's a possibility that one is insurance for the other, particularly as they are both players who can play on the left hand side of the forward line?

I agree with you to an extent mate I'm just pointing out why I think we'll sign both and how they could in theory play in the same side. I don't expect to see the above too much, certainly not from the start anyway.

Slightly OT, for what it's worth I still think we'll sell Dzeko if we get a decent offer despite Pellegrini's comments. I'd imagine he was asked a leading question about Dzeko's future (as opposed to a Garry Cook 'look, I'm gonna say something here fellas' type statement) and he came out with the stock response of 'important player etc. etc.' He's hardly going to say he's shite and we can't wait to fuck him off and bring in someone better.

te3yja2e.jpg

Big Dave Watson said:
BlueDejong said:
Gazzetta: Jovetić is not with his teammates and is waiting for his move to City. Still a few obstacles, but should be done in next 48 hours.

I hate 48 hours, we always waiting 48 hours. fuck..

Haha, I agree. It's like that old saying "tomorrow never comes".

One of the best songs ever. Boyzone were criminally underrated.

La Gazzetta dello Sport
Jovetic-City, close within 48 hours

Jovetic-City, close within 48 hours
Milan, July 16, 2013
At decisive for the future of Montenegrin: If you skip the assignment in the Premier, will go on retreat with Fiorentina

Another 48 hours and then Stevan Jovetic will leave Florence. So much for certainty. Change, and many more, the prospects. The first option leads right to the Manchester blue, or that bank City. If the next two days should indeed be filed distances, and consequently found the definitive agreement, JoJo would become "Sir Jove", crossing the English Channel and landed in the Premier League. Otherwise the goal of Montenegro would be much less to the north. Destination Moena. Seat of the withdrawal of Fiorentina.

That mini stall the negotiations with Manchester City is well underway, is well known. As is well known would be the satisfaction of various stakeholders. La Fiorentina important cash in money giving your number 8 abroad, Stevan come out of a sticky situation and the City would be in the house a potential sample of less than 24 years. The deal, however, is not yet defined. Some anchors are still stuck in a timely manner and be able to unlock a deal in a few minutes, it may not do so. The player, meanwhile, expects the evolving situation. And on Sunday evening in Florence waiting for enlightenment on their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.