Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jrb said:
The Red Cafe lot think........

Ed Woodward has returned to Manchester to try and sign Jovetic, before he joins us.

youd think if that was the case (ewar woowoo flying over) theyd keep it a secret!!

jrb said:

Ed Woodward has returned to Manchester to try and sign Jovetic, before he joins us.

jack_lol.gif

Rumours are that Utd's CEO flew back to meet Fiorentina's CEO.
I knew those twats would try and steam in on this deal.

I'm not worried. We have signed nearly every player we targeted. Fernandinho was our #1 target and we got him. Navas was another top target, again signed. Negredo, done. Sure we missed out on Isco but when compeeting against Madrid for a young Spanish talent they have the upperhand. We were interested in Cavani but like everyone except PSG wasn't willing to pay 53m. I like our chances with Jovetic. We have been working on this kid for for a long time so we should have a good report with him and that should give us a leg up on the rags who just showed up 5mns ago.

samharris said:
jrb said:

youd think if that was the case (ewar woowoo flying over) theyd keep it a secret!!

Just posting what they think.

We'll find out either way sooner or later.

cityfan41 said:
Rumours are that Utd's CEO flew back to meet Fiorentina's CEO.
I knew those twats would try and steam in on this deal.
It's bollocks. He's come back to tie up Garay

jrb said:
samharris said:
jrb said:

Just posting what they think.

We'll find out either way sooner or later.

I know you're posting what they think fella.. im ribbing the rags for letting everyone know that Ed was flying all the way back from OZ for sommat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.