Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it pretty much set that he is joining us I still have the 'see it to believe it' mentality for some reason.

Goes with the territory of following City, but I think our management no matter what anybody says is top notch and know what they are doing, have some faith, chill out we have at least a game to watch tonight which may take our minds of the transfer forum for at least a couple of hours. :-)

Fiorentina CEO is in Manchester, Mencucci.

I see it posted already, but looks like he's here now.

always noticed people on the continent seem to say a player is signed once something has been agreed, either personal terms or a fee reached. same way they same a game is over when a goal is scored in a 0-0 after the 80th minute.

Montella: "Good luck to Jovetic. Ilicic is welcome but we should find him accommodation in the field "
July 18, 2013
Drafting

Vincenzo Montella, Fiorentina coach, spoke to Radio Blue about the now near farewell Jovetic: "He has given so much to Fiorentina, but he wanted to go play somewhere else and do a big good luck to heart." On the other hand Ilicic the coach said: "It 'a very strong player, we'll see what happens in these days, should it be one of us will be to find a suitable field for him." And on the conditions of Rossi: "A medical level is completely healed, clinically not at risk, but lags behind the other with regard to the physical condition, but was expected of."

The Red Cafe lot think........

Ed Woodward has returned to Manchester to try and sign Jovetic, before he joins us.

Really excited about transfer dealings this window absolutely sure that Pellegrini is the right man for us - Jovetic will be final piece of jigsaw up front and a right footed CB will complete the set. Having said that Ibrahimovic for Dzeko and we would win the lot!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.