Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
munster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jovetic flying in first thing.

City expecting to make a double announcement tomorrow.

We are not working towards Suarez or Ibra.

Dzeko is staying put.

Lescott signing new deal next week.

Pants is staying as things stand.

Barry been offered one- year extension on reduced money, let's wait and see.

City planning to add three more faces after this weekend, hopefully Pepe and potentially two South Americans.

That should cover it.

It's a percentage game and Tolm has an average of 85%

Great news. Just a shame MP has his mind elsewhere at the moment; hope it's not too serious.
Course but I bet I could get a percentage like that just from collating media info and using a bit of logic.

mcfc2607 said:
Akai said:
its official !
????

ACF Fiorentina ‏@ACF_Fiorentina 5m

Raggiunto l'accordo con il Manchester City Football Club per la cessione a titolo definitivo del calciatore Stevan Jovetic.

Reached an agreement with Manchester City Football Club for the permanent transfer of the player Stevan Jovetic.

GET IN.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jovetic flying in first thing.

City expecting to make a double announcement tomorrow.

We are not working towards Suarez or Ibra.

Dzeko is staying put.

Lescott signing new deal next week.

Pants is staying as things stand.

Barry been offered one- year extension on reduced money, let's wait and see.

City planning to add three more faces after this weekend, hopefully Pepe and potentially two South Americans.

That should cover it.

Kolarov?

Was hoping he was on his way.

Don't be fecking greedy ;)

I forgot to ask about AK. Last I heard was also going nowhere unless Juve stop using the bargain bucket.

I get the sense we are getting ready to rumble and the new regime have plenty of respect for the squad already here.

Not sure how Dzeko will feel after resigning himself to leaving.

Personally, think he, AK and Nasty will get a huge boost with Jovetic signing.

Ha! No harm in trying.

Lets hope them players, Kolarov and Dzeko especially do get a boost and both fight for their place.

I think Kolarov and/or Dzeko (I know neither have one to do with the other) have to be sold just to add some funds. We've spent a lot this summer.

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 1m BREAKING: Fiorentina announce that they have agreed to sell Stevan Jovetic to Manchester City <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/152a3GW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/152a3GW</a> #MCFC

cheers on the info TH, looks like the double announcement could definitely happen tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.