Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Thaksins Love Child said:
thenabster said:
Did anyone see this?

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJT9wBe31xY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJT9wBe31xY</a>
Yeah posted a few pages back along with Mario Gomes rolling up for his medical later on at the same building.

Ohh ok.

Fiorentina said:
The injury is passed but as I said before the medical staff as done a power up and it seems like he worked out too much at the gym and he lost a bit of his rapidity that he had in the past seasons...

Thanks for your information. Congratulations with your signing of Gomez! Just watched his introduction in front of 20,000 of your fans. Great stuff. All the best for next year.

Davs 19 said:
SWP's back said:
Oh fuck, if Brendan hasn't heard of them let's call it off.

Granted he may have the football knowledge of a small woodland creature, but he has spoken.

He doesn't have the brains that mice were born with. Doesn't seem to stop him though as he knows a player when he sees one apparently. As long as he recognises them, obviously.....

How about this fella Bren ? Any good ?

Messi-new.jpg

Why compare average joe's with Messi? Most posters on here have never heard of Negredo and Soldado - the've been straight on Wikipedia pretending they have the worlds greatest football knowledge. W@nking over average players doesn't make them better.

Brendan my son, you are talking through your dirt box.

Most people, possibly, no probably not you, would have heard of Negredo, at least people who have a very good working knowledge of Spanish football. Unlike you

Bluesince93 said:
Fiorentina said:
The injury is passed but as I said before the medical staff as done a power up and it seems like he worked out too much at the gym and he lost a bit of his rapidity that he had in the past seasons...

Thanks for your information. Congratulations with your signing of Gomez! Just watched his introduction in front of 20,000 of your fans. Great stuff. All the best for next year.

You are welcome! Feel free to pm me in future for any info or news on Fiorentina players. I hope Jovetic is going to sign today, he is a good boy (the agent Ramadani is the evil one) and we are so glad he will be a Manchester City player (and not Juventus).
Gomez? I was there! http://youtu.be/1QXaFv3iymY
I really hope to see a friendly match with you!
All the best for Manchester City!

Tez Tosterone said:
Brendan my son, you are talking through your dirt box.

Most people, possibly, no probably not you, would have heard of Negredo, at least people who have a very good working knowledge of Spanish football. Unlike you

I used to be pretty clued up on overseas footballers but ill admit iv gone a little rusty . Put it this way, if you said 'isco' to me this time last year I wouldn't have a clue who you were on about BUT I have certainly heard of negredo . I think this Brendan fella should reframe from postin on this topic as he obviuosly knows fook all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.