Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we dont have everything finished by Friday he joins back up with fiorentina? fucking joke if we don't get this done by Friday,

Hurry up!!!

larderland said:
So if we dont have everything finished by Friday he joins back up with fiorentina? fucking joke if we don't get this done by Friday,

Hurry up!!!

I agree, would be a fantastic versatile addition to the squad. at a good age and as long as medical shows no problem, get him signed!

larderland said:

Hurry up!!!

have the school holidays started? How the fuck do you know that it is "a fucking joke", you don't have a clue what is going on in the negotiations - or maybe we should fuck all of our senior management off and employ you? City manage things properly, we only announce signings when they are 100% completed, that is the proper way of doing things, not like the scum who brief the media about targets they were never going to buy in the first please. Get a fucking grip

Pigeonho said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Caveman said:
Another terrible article from the Rag bias media, Daily Fail at it again
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2365254/Stevan-Jovetic-join-Manchester-City-kind-player-he.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... er-he.html</a>

;D

You are Mr Pigeonho are guaranteed to be all over the low hanging 'no agenda' fruit. Somewhat less conspicuous when it comes to stuff like this though perhaps.......

"Champion whingers: Pampered Man City stars ask church by Austrian training camp to stop ringing its bells... because the chimes are disturbing their beauty sleep"
Church bells in Seefeld ordered to stop chiming at 7am so stars can sleep

Players have Rome-designed mattresses and blankets that cost £1,000 each

Bottled water from England and fresh fish has been flown in every two days
Hotel staff must arrange the condiments on the dining tables a specific way

By Alex Ward

PUBLISHED:12:09, 10 July 2012| UPDATED:15:55, 10 July 2012

The full article is well documented on this site........
Reminded me instantly on a piece in the Mail a few years ago when they did a report on how pampered United players are, with a guy available to change their light bulb, if required.

Course, no one actually cares about a footballer being pampered, so it's neither positive or negative - it's just nothing.

Hmmm, I took the liberty of googling the tale of which you speak (it was the Telegraph, not the Fail) and have set it out below. Based on a quote from Patrice Evra, it is, bar the last 2 lines, about 10 times less spiteful than the Fail's hatchet job described above, which is additionally but one of many.....

'The 28-year-old Frenchman (Evra) said his every whim was taken care of by the club's staff to ensure he can concentrate on his game.
Barry Moorhouse, the player liaison manager, presides over a team who are available 24 hours a day to have cars fixed, Jacuzzis repaired and domestic chores performed.
Evra, who lives in a £3 million mansion in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, told the Daily Mirror: “This club is a big family because everybody works together. You can ask Barry anything. When you have a problem with your car, the Jacuzzi or the light, he is there.
“When you see people like this you want to make them happy and win.”
Mr Moorhouse delights in his role, and was quoted saying: "Some people describe me as a Jim’ll Fix It.”
A club source told the Sun newspaper: "Barry and his team can arrange virtually anything - new car, new house, you name it.
"The manager wants players to concentrate on football, but some requests are ridiculous. They're pampered, they live in a bubble.
"Some wouldn't know how to change a lightbulb. And if Wags need something they are helped too. They're all treated better than the Royal Family
."'

As to the assertion that because no-one cares about pampered football players, the Fail's article cannot be described as positive or negative, that's scoffworthy stuff. Up there with if a bomb goes off in the woods and no-one hears it, does it make a sound, in terms of its spuriousness. It's about as overtly negative as you can get

-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am --

BringBackSwales said:
larderland said:

Hurry up!!!

have the school holidays started? How the fuck do you know that it is "a fucking joke", you don't have a clue what is going on in the negotiations - or maybe we should fuck all of our senior management off and employ you? City manage things properly, we only announce signings when they are 100% completed, that is the proper way of doing things, not like the scum who brief the media about targets they were never going to buy in the first please. Get a fucking grip

+1

Pigeonho said:
You are Mr Pigeonho are guaranteed to be all over the low hanging 'no agenda' fruit. Somewhat less conspicuous when it comes to stuff like this though perhaps.......

"Champion whingers: Pampered Man City stars ask church by Austrian training camp to stop ringing its bells... because the chimes are disturbing their beauty sleep"
Church bells in Seefeld ordered to stop chiming at 7am so stars can sleep

Players have Rome-designed mattresses and blankets that cost £1,000 each

Bottled water from England and fresh fish has been flown in every two days
Hotel staff must arrange the condiments on the dining tables a specific way

By Alex Ward

PUBLISHED:12:09, 10 July 2012| UPDATED:15:55, 10 July 2012

The full article is well documented on this site........
Reminded me instantly on a piece in the Mail a few years ago when they did a report on how pampered United players are, with a guy available to change their light bulb, if required.

Course, no one actually cares about a footballer being pampered, so it's neither positive or negative - it's just nothing.

Hmmm, I took the liberty of googling the tale of which you speak (it was the Telegraph, not the Fail) and have set it out below. Based on a quote from Patrice Evra, it is, bar the last 2 lines, about 10 times less spiteful than the Fail's hatchet job described above, which is additionally but one of many.....

'The 28-year-old Frenchman (Evra) said his every whim was taken care of by the club's staff to ensure he can concentrate on his game.
Barry Moorhouse, the player liaison manager, presides over a team who are available 24 hours a day to have cars fixed, Jacuzzis repaired and domestic chores performed.
Evra, who lives in a £3 million mansion in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, told the Daily Mirror: “This club is a big family because everybody works together. You can ask Barry anything. When you have a problem with your car, the Jacuzzi or the light, he is there.
Mr Moorhouse delights in his role, and was quoted saying: "Some people describe me as a Jim’ll Fix It.”
A club source told the Sun newspaper: "Barry and his team can arrange virtually anything - new car, new house, you name it.
"The manager wants players to concentrate on football, but some requests are ridiculous. They're pampered, they live in a bubble.
"Some wouldn't know how to change a lightbulb. And if Wags need something they are helped too. They're all treated better than the Royal Family
."'

As to the assertion that because no-one cares about pampered football players, the Fail's article cannot be described as positive or negative, that's scoffworthy stuff. Up there with if a bomb goes off in the woods and no-one hears it, does it make a sound, in terms of its spuriousness
What about the articles that come out like this when England travel to a tournament? If in Brazil the Mail come up with such an article but also say something like 'however the Manchester City players in the squad have placed extra, Diva-like demands', then I will say they have a problem with the club. I would hazard a guess that they won't though, somehow.

As for the bomb analogy, well to be honest if the article is enough to annoy someone, you for example, well there's probably not alot going on in life in general, because at the end of the day who cares? Who actually cares about that article to the point they will form a negative view of the club from it?

Negredo and Jojo will be announced at the same time. The deals are "done". We just need to do the last official part.

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:

."'

As to the assertion that because no-one cares about pampered football players, the Fail's article cannot be described as positive or negative, that's scoffworthy stuff. Up there with if a bomb goes off in the woods and no-one hears it, does it make a sound, in terms of its spuriousness
What about the articles that come out like this when England travel to a tournament? If in Brazil the Mail come up with such an article but also say something like 'however the Manchester City players in the squad have placed extra, Diva-like demands', then I will say they have a problem with the club. I would hazard a guess that they won't though, somehow.

As for the bomb analogy, well to be honest if the article is enough to annoy someone, you for example, well there's probably not alot going on in life in general, because at the end of the day who cares? Who actually cares about that article to the point they will form a negative view of the club from it?

Not sure about the 'England' example above. Surely it's possible for an article to be specifically negative about a particular club, without having it set in a context whereby all other clubs might be contemporaneously measured as well?

The point about the church bells story is not that people will form a negative view of the club from that one article in isolation, but that it forms part of a larger whole, particularly when it comes to the Fail. I don't believe that the paper is motivated by some instinctive in-built desire to see City crash and burn, but in common with other papers (to a lesser degree), they want to maximise their readership. A never ending string of puff pieces about the best supported club in the world, coupled with petty digs at that club's oldest and now closest (in terms of trophy threat) rivals, serves as a means to an end for them in that regard. Pantomime bad boys served up on a platter for the half wit rag masses.
You take the view that we are unaffected by this kind of press. Others, including myself (and I don't see windmills everywhere), believe that it does affect us in terms of our trying to build a global support, and I have certainly lost count of the times that otherwise perfectly sane people that I know, and who support other clubs, regurgitate some piece of propaganda about City they've read in the Mail or the Sun as though it was gospel

http://www.fiorentina.it/notizia.asp?IDNotizia=135179

Jovetic, imminent departure? There is a clear goodbye without applause ...

17/07/2013

Stevan Jovetic goodbye, no tears. Yet it was a sample with the purple shirt on him, but in Florence are very few of them feel sorry for her imminent departure. As well as those few were convinced that Montenegro should stay in Florence, and try to reach important goals with this Fiorentina. And now that it seems almost Jovetic with bags packed, England direction, there will be no purple flags and cheering to greet him at the airport. The focus of the purple square is now focused elsewhere, the head thinking about the next season and big dreams, and those dreams Stevan Jovetic is not there. There is no more.

It 'an important piece of history for this team, caught the imagination of the fans, he scored, he made tremble the square for his long injury but then did not convince most.

A good start to the season last year, scoring 13 goals in all, but then as a block. He knew he should leave? He released his grip? He stopped believing in the project? There are many questions that buzzed overhead to Fiorentina fans seeing his protégé, that $ 30 million, stop not only to score, but also to try, to believe it. Then the end of the season, the beginning of the transfer and Juventus. The interview with Gazzetta dello Sport on 9 June, the statements pro Juve and the mad desire to leave ... all pieces of a puzzle that led to the Florentines falling out of the sample and wait only to see the news of the sale of officialdom, for those famous 30 million.

To complicate the love-hate relationship for Jovetic has arrived Mario Gomez, and when the future of the German bomber seemed to have to go by the number 8, then the real trouble began. The men's market continued to repeat that without the sale of Jovetic any major purchase would have landed in Florence, and here multiply the "Go" in the minds of fans, that's also on the web began to circulate photomontages with Gomez hunting Jovetic to the Tuscan style . Even now that the climate is much more relaxed and enthusiasm reigns, there is no peace in the relationship with Jovetic. Voices of protest on his arrival at the clinic Fanfani Monday and no applause for him.

His farewell is imminent, and today could be the decisive day. Already in the day could reach the announcement of the departure of the former almost purple for Manchester, towards the city, for an offering that weeks ago it was thought does not arrive ever .. Unless twists, Jovetic should start for England, bringing money into the coffers of purple you want, and without wearing the jersey white stripes next year even outreaches the 30 million requested by the Della Valle, according to Corriere dello Sport, 28 more than 6 million pounds of performance bonuses, and € 7 million into the coffers of Montenegro. The perfect setting, but the desire to make peace there. It was not created for Jovetic, at least for the majority of fans, the affection that the purple square is able to give to their champions. The affection reserved for Luca Toni, champion of all time, but also to newcomers, as David Pizarro, to which the Florentines want to be able to forgive so well expressed the desire to leave at the end of the season. Perhaps because the character of the Montenegrin more closed, or the many absences, but Florence does not seem to want to embrace his number 8. This could be the day of farewell, but do not appear in many Fiorentina fans ready to greet him with applause and a smile.

Irene Grossi - Drafting Fiorentina.it

DON'T WORRY, THE DEAL IS DONE.

The hold up is that Snappa Shazza has stoopidly let her battery run down in her best camera and she needs to drip charge it overnight.

Negredo and Jovetic are stood waiting infront of the green screen with their new City shirts playing Rock paper scissors

Battery Charger update - 44%

more to follow...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.